<  FAN SECTION  ~  Photoshop Blank Card Templates

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:49 pm
User avatarMortalPosts: 16Location: Salt Lake CityJoined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:27 pm
Hi, everyone. Boy its been awhile since I've been on the boards. For those who have been here awhile you might remember my superhero team that I was writing up called the Keepers.

I hope I'm not stepping on Doctor Warlock's toes, but I thought I'd make my blank Supreme Template files available for people to use.

There are 4 files included in the zip. 3 Photoshop files (.PSD) and 1 PNG file.

The PNG file and one of the PSD files contain the icons (Strength, Defense, Energy, etc. etc.) in two sizes, one larger one for use on the front of the Supreme Card (if you need it) and one smaller set for use on the back of the Supreme Card in the powers' descriptors. The other two PSD files are templates for the front and back of the Supreme card.

You'll need to know a little bit about Photoshop in order to use the Templates. Primarily how layering works, how to make layers visible and invisible, how to edit text, and how to . You'll also need to know how to insert a layer to add your own super hero image. If you know that then you'll be ready to use my template.

Everything is organized into folders and all of the icons are already added to the correct locations. All you have to do is select the color of background (blue, yellow, or red) select the corresponding origin icon for the upper right.

Then hide the black attribute icon and make the 'Trump' version of that icon visible. For your damage boxes you'll need to 'paint' over or mask any excess boxes. If you need more damage boxes then copy and paste more in. :)

Here is the link to download the zip file that has these files in them. Enjoy!

P.S. The zip file is currently being hosted through FileFactory.

Download Supreme_Templates.zip from FileFactory.com

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:32 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
Welcome back - alwasy good to see more folks posting around here.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:51 pm
User avatarMortalPosts: 1Location: United StatesJoined: Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:35 pm
Welcome back i m also excited to see your folks posting here. well i know something about Photoshop you can easily add or remove you temples in Photoshop but not default templates. You can check all the templates in your installation drive Eg.

C:/program files/Photoshop/templates/