<  FAN SECTION  ~  who created iron train and dead eye?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:56 am
User avatarDefender of the NeighborhoodPosts: 139Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:06 am
in the backround a mysterious stranger gave dead eye his arm and mentioned he was behind other hero "rebirths" so my question is who is he or are we not meant to know yet?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:05 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
My guess is C.O.R.E.

I also believe that it was C.O.R.E. who fashioned Iron Train from the dying remains of man fighting for what he believed was right. In his fluff Iron Train doesn't really know how he became the cyborg he is today. But given C.O.R.E.'s ability to form bodies for himself out thing at hand it seems believable that he would be able to fashion a cyborg prosthesis from the train part lying around in a rail yard.

Clearly Dead Eye was a more recent and refined version of the technology use to create Iron Train. Much more high tech but then he wasn't bleeding out on the floor.

So that's my guess and I believe it to be true. I doubt Morf will ever really confirm it. Who knows though, could all be part of a larger game that Mysterious Man is playing. I wouldn't put it past him either.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:47 am
User avatarDefender of the NeighborhoodPosts: 139Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:06 am
why would core keep it a secret though? what about some time traveler making sure the future is defended. the heralds are cyborgs so it seems that the future has the means to create these two part human part metal heroes. I hope it isnt core as i would want a good reason as to why hes being all secretive.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:55 pm
User avatarPulp City IconPosts: 1819Location: Cornwall, UKJoined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:22 pm
My first thoughts were the same. CORE or Mysterious Man.
CORE may have a long term plan that he just isnt willing to reveal to the moratls yet in fear of thier safety