<  FAN SECTION  ~  People might find this useful - Tuckbox Template Maker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:40 pm
User avatarDefender of the NeighborhoodPosts: 148Location: Enfield, North-London, UKJoined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:24 am
Wasn't entirely sure where this should go, but here seems as good a place as any.

A little while ago now I came across a post on another forum from a guy that made his own cards for a game and had found a site that made you a free template for boxes to store them in. I realised it would help me finally store all my PC cards in a much neater way than I had at the time, here's the link:

http://www.cpforbes.net/tuckbox/tuckbox.cgi

You just enter the dimensions you require and you get a .pdf template that you just cutout, fold and stick together. If you want you can add a title in the appropriate section on the form and you'll get a second page to the .pdf with a basic "cover" of sorts that you print on the reverse of the template.

I decided to be a bit more adventurous and imported my template into Gimp, flipped it and designed my own covers, check them out:

I made my Heroes/Villains box large enough that it takes the cards in their protective sleeves and the Resource Pool box large enough to take the laminated cards I've done for them.

I printed the boxes out on the thickest card I have, I think they turned out really well, what do you guys think?

J

My Painting Blog / My Pulp City Downloads
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:18 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
Ace! :)