<  FAN SECTION  ~  Win one of 3 copies of a unique super mini

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:50 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
A while back I commissioned a mini from James and it has now been cast up. I am offering 3 chances to win a copy:

Link

Doc Cosmos Contest 1 is a random draw; post and then be in it to win it. Simple.

Contest 2: Doc Cosmos is not a Pulp City mini, but if he were in some parallel universe, what stats would he have? I know how I would build him, but how would you?
Create a profile for Doc Cosmos (no cards need to be made - this contest will not be THAT hard!), and the one I feel is the closest match to my vision wins. If no-one enters, a second Contest 1 prize will be drawn.

Doc Cosmos Contest 3: What if he is not really Doc Cosmos? Choose a name and write a background (400 words or less) for a super that you think fits the mini; the one deemed to be the most original and most fitting (a tough combo) wins. If no-one enters, another Contest 1 prize will be drawn.

PLEASE NOTE: these are not Pulp Monsters contests but personal ones just for fun; check my blog for all details.