<  FAN SECTION  ~  Home made Supremes and updating...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:05 am
User avatarHeroPosts: 354Location: Tindal, AustraliaJoined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:53 pm
Getting there now, thanks to Gulix's card creator. Not quite the same, but close enough for home games! Need to work out a recruitment side, though...

EDITED with some of the changes Gulix suggested...
Attachments:
Birdboy.jpg
Birdboy.jpg [ 122.25 KiB | Viewed 1888 times ]

Last edited by Cilionelle on Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:40 am
Defender of the NeighborhoodPosts: 124Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:11 pm
Nice one ! I'm glad my templates are used :P

Some tips : go to the Style tab in Magic Set Editor, and set the "Card language" option to english. You'll get a better look of your card (HP, AP, AP+ and Level information).
Also, the Blue look darker than the one I used in the last version : https://github.com/Gulix/MSETemplates/r ... tag/v1.2.0
And finally, but it's my own taste, try to put the numbers in Italic style. They will be bigger and more readable.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:48 pm
User avatarHeroPosts: 354Location: Tindal, AustraliaJoined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:53 pm
And for my five-year-old, here is Princess Jetai. I got another kid mini with the pack in which Birdboy came, a little girl holding a teddy, with arm outstretched. First thing my daughter said was, "Can she use the Force?" (Parenting win!) So I figured I had to run with the concept!

She's on a 30mm base, and rather than 3 AP+, gains 3 Power Up dice.
Attachments:
Princess Jetai.jpg
Princess Jetai.jpg [ 170.46 KiB | Viewed 1887 times ]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:36 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
I LOVE Princes Jetai! Nice work.

Only small thing on Birdboy's Stoop action. The Self/Fatigue needs to go on the line above so it would be: "[AP 3] [Fatigue]". That is our new standard. Anything on that first line is a price paid by the model using it.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:57 pm
Nice Supremes, they've got a lot of character.

By the Way, the "Powerhouse Dice" icon should be added to the next version of the Template.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:01 am
Thanks, Beermonkey. I picked up most of the changes, but missed that one. Interestingly, it's done right on Princess Jetai. I will try and get the minis painted up to show off too.

And Gulix, the card maker thingy is great! Once I got to know the system, it works really well. The Powerhouse Dice symbol will be very helpful. What are the two blank boxes at the bottom of the card for? One is able to insert white Impact text...?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:50 am
Quote:
What are the two blank boxes at the bottom of the card for? One is able to insert white Impact text...?

Those are the new thing :D Coming in the User Guide next with the Minion cards. In the Style Tab, you can activate the display of the Minions+ information. When active, a field will appear with Minions+ information. The text field you mention is for the Exclusive information : Vector and his Pixels, for example.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:31 am
Good to hear!

'Jetai' is what my 7-year-old son called Jedi for a long time, and so his sister now says 'Jetai' instead... therein lies the name of the Princess!

One more updated card, then, for the road. This is the WIP version of Duck. I'd love to hear some feedback on the SE version, please!
Attachments:
Duck.jpg
Duck.jpg [ 103.82 KiB | Viewed 1860 times ]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:41 pm
Here's some more Minions for you, Cops (and their villainous counterparts), and Thugs (and their heroic rivals).

ImageImage
ImageImage

Enjoy!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:06 am
Another homebrew Supreme, this time for my eldest daughter.

Mysticat is a young lady, caught up in the destruction of a supernatural monster as it crashed through the streets of Pulp City. She lost her sight, gained a companion, the kitten (of doom?) Fang, and found herself with new abilities.

Enjoy! (And comments on powers and balance would be appreciated!)