<  FAN SECTION  ~  Behold White Knight (Lv.3 Supreme) *revised*

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:48 pm
SidekickPosts: 98Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:10 pm
The White Knight was one of 3 servants of Merlin. Merlin sent these Knights across time and space to keep order in reality, he gave them immortality and powers beyond anyone's wildest dreams, except that one of these knights got stuck in Pulp City present after defeating the Muffinman.

White Knight was stuck in Pulp City, he tried to find out what happened to Merlin and he went to Pulp City's official library where he looked up Merlin, he found the famous book labeled fiction, he was outraged, not only was Merlin supposedly fiction but his brother the Black Knight was evil in those stories. He had no option to believe it. Until he went to the underworld with Pigman and defeated his father Sixman, He then discovered his relative, Black Knight, was there and released him, he soon realized that the Black Knight really did turn and the two fought and distroyed half of the underworld until the White Knight had finally thrusted his sword through him thus ending his life.

White Knight saw no point in life after murdering his ally, so he escaped to the jungles of South America. Where he returned he returned with a white tiger and monkey, how did a white tiger and monkey end up in the amazons, nobody cared. Shortly after his two pets were murdered by some Black Knight worshippers, White Knight was furious, he went to find them and slaughtered them, after that he went on a rampage and started getting rid of every gang in Pulp City, although the other supremes didn't like his methods. Pigman was the first to try and talk to him, but White Knight would not listen, the two brawled and leveled half the city, until White Knight won. Pigman had many fractures and sprains, a simple puch to the arm could end his life. This broke White Knight free of his trance.

White Knight wasn't considered a hero after that event, when he would walk by kids would scream and mothers would cry. White Knight had to find a way to make it up to them but he couldn't. He knew there was nothing he could do, he then broke his blade. He then had a heart attack. The doctors needed to get his armor off, so they did, there was a shriveled-up old man that turned to dust when they opened it. They knew he was dead. Then the whole city actually shedded tears for him. They built a memorial for him by the Pulp City Library for his first apperance there. His armor was shipped to the Pulp City museum and put on display, along with his broken blade.

Then, three years later the armor disappeared with a bright flash, the citizens didn't seem to care considering it was three years ago and a dead hero. Then a day later another bright flash came back with a man in the armor, he then told people he has came back to fulfill his duties, from the dead. He met Merlin in the afterlife and Merlin sent him here to do a final task, rid Pulp City of evil. Instead of a blade the knight was now wielding an axe with widened edges so it couldn't deal fatal wounds. He isn't considered a hero, more like a spector who lends a hand now and then, although he has become a close partner with many supremes. He often takes down mob bosses and gangs, although he is seen defending Pulp City from every other freak disaster. He now wanders the streets of Pulp City trying to complete his ultimate goal, but he knew it was unachieveable for evil will always exist.

Thoughts?

Last edited by L_Johnston on Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:19 am, edited 6 times in total.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:19 am
User avatarHeraldPosts: 725Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:25 pm
That's nice, though it's hard for me to see how it fits in the Pulpcityverse. You should sharpen him a little bit more, give him some body, something that would make him stand out of the crowded "white knights dressing room"

Seabolt 12%
Dr Tenebrous 100%
C.O.R.E. 100%

Pulp City collection (84,21% painted):
32* Supremes out of 38**
*incl. alt. Gentleman
**incl. Herald
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:15 pm
John S. wrote:
That's nice, though it's hard for me to see how it fits in the Pulpcityverse. You should sharpen him a little bit more, give him some body, something that would make him stand out of the crowded "white knights dressing room"
PM me and tell me some things I need to fix.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:50 am
Alright I revised it, thanks John for telling me that he really didn't fit in.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:56 am
Yea I like him better now, still funky but more sticking to the PCverse. Goood job!

Seabolt 12%
Dr Tenebrous 100%
C.O.R.E. 100%

32* Supremes out of 38**
*incl. alt. Gentleman
**incl. Herald
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:00 am
John S. wrote:
Yea I like him better now, still funky but more sticking to the PCverse. Goood job!
Eh, I really didn't want him to be a regular hero, he was supposed to be different, I was shooting for a Demon thing from DC, or a Ghost Rider from Marvel look.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:32 am
Yea but he looks better now. Before he was a little be playmobil's white knight.

Seabolt 12%
Dr Tenebrous 100%
C.O.R.E. 100%

32* Supremes out of 38**
*incl. alt. Gentleman
**incl. Herald
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:03 am
User avatarMortalPosts: 32Location: Melbourne, AustraliaJoined: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:59 am
I submitted a character called "White Knight" to the first supreme genisis comp :P

he's alot different to this character though

The real Ty!, No, really!
Offline Profile WWW YIM