<  Battle Reports  ~  Demo at Utopiales

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:51 am
Defender of the NeighborhoodPosts: 124Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:11 pm
It's in french, cause I'm french ...

http://www.gulix.fr/blog/spip.php?article329

So, last Saturday, I ran a demonstration day of Pulp City at Utopiales, a sci-fi festival in Nantes, France.

I set up a 90*90 table, with buildings, cars, road signs, and my minis !
I explained the system and the universe to roughly 20 people. The minis had their fans (the Grimm, especially). And I offered to play with the Starters Sets to 8 people. Some against me, some who came together played against each others.

In order to avoid the "non-action" first round, I deployed the minis closer. And the game mechanics were easily understood. Getting as much dice as possible is something that everyone understands, and wants ! For that part, bounding attacks with Wildman were very much appreciated !

Nuke launched multiple Apocalypse during the day. And Villains players were thrilled to do so !

That was a great day ! The players were pleased, so me too ! Misson completed !

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:09 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4525Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
Sounds cool, and thanks for spreading the Pulp City word. :)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:42 pm
MortalPosts: 2Location: NorwaiJoined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:23 pm
the trick is with Helix. Demo use Topolґs, what have more range that your artilleries. Use the Helix detection for destroy the demo tramps around your base, your can level up very fast. At level three you can use your generals points to destroy the palace. Destroy the Scud Storm or avoid be destroy for this. After of this the attack to your base are suicide attacks. Build 3 or more helixes for defense and avoid the antiair. For finish demo base, the worst is use air, a attack from infantry and artillery work well, use helix for detection and support.

The constant 7-, 8-, or 9-inch long-winded penis with a profound putrid cestus is masterly to fully provide for your peer and waken every genital nerve-ending in befall take of orgasms, which she release her friends about. A stinting penis is not proficient to reach so assorted areas of stimulation simultaneously – you can be a gigantic lover but you won’t be skilful to reach your maximal beneficial if your penis is not jumbo reasonably
Although no maiden xtrasize reviews commitment in any occasion xtrasize buy vaticinate you that, you can be partnership - your penis quantify does acta b events