<  Battle Reports  ~  Hallowe'en Madness 2011

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:39 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
Zombie Invasion!

Don't worry about the slight discrepancy in Resource totals, it had no effect on the game.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:40 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am

And the winner is....neither of us! A draw!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:03 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
Awesome report as always! So couple questions:

1) What did you use for Zombie stats? Can you post 'em up for others?

2) How many levels of zombies were killed?

3) How good/bad did you roll for zombie spawning each round? Kind of hard to tell from the pictures just how much carnage the Supremes inflicted.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:19 pm
Beermonkey wrote:
Awesome report as always! So couple questions:

1) What did you use for Zombie stats? Can you post 'em up for others?

2) How many levels of zombies were killed?

3) How good/bad did you roll for zombie spawning each round? Kind of hard to tell from the pictures just how much carnage the Supremes inflicted.

1. Zombies per the Guide at Level 1; at Level 2 either a Big Boss type of Zombie or a 'Special' Zombie (Surfer, Schoolgirl, Mime etc), depending what minis were available in the pool - rolling player decided which.

2. I think easily over 20 Levels per player, possibly more! We loaded up the spawn points pre-game to add to the sense of Invasion (1 roll each), and we rolled a lot of 4, 5 and 6's during the game.

3. We had 8 or 9 Level 1 sets and around the same of Level 2, and we were recycling them all pretty much.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:09 pm
User avatarImmortalPosts: 1161Location: Montreal, CanadaJoined: Tue May 12, 2009 4:23 am
That was awesome!

I'd love to have watched that one live...

Interesting team choices. A couple of questions:

1. How do you feel Moonchild did outside of BloodWatch? Was she mostly used for Coyote's Cunning and using the rose to heal or did she do much more?

2. How do you feel Francis Gator did in the invasion? Was he well suited for this kind of carnage? Did you actually create any swamps or was it not relevant to this fight?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:18 pm
cardboardvampire wrote:
That was awesome!

I'd love to have watched that one live...

Interesting team choices. A couple of questions:

1. How do you feel Moonchild did outside of BloodWatch? Was she mostly used for Coyote's Cunning and using the rose to heal or did she do much more?

2. How do you feel Francis Gator did in the invasion? Was he well suited for this kind of carnage? Did you actually create any swamps or was it not relevant to this fight?

1. Mainly Coyote's Cunning and using the Astral Rose to heal as you suggest; that and running away from the horde of Zombies!

2. He basically held a flank all by himself, holding off 2 Big Zombies and scoring points fro the same.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:20 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 947Location: Frankfort, KentuckyJoined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:18 pm
Awesome Report!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:41 pm
Bubba Ho-Tep wrote:
Awesome Report!

Cheers! 8)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:50 pm
The Level 2's were created with a degree of peril; they could hang around with Hard to Kill, but of that failed would explode 9or go down fighting - Auto Destruct).

BOOM Level 2 Zombies:

Big Zombie

Minion Level 2
:STR 4
:DEF 4
Damage
□ □ □ □ □ □
Non Living, Big, Survival 1

Deadly Rush: Brawlers are in a hurry to close with the enemy. In their first Activation in any Round, all Brawler Minions may be moved 2” directly towards the nearest enemy model. If multiple models are equally close, Commanding Supreme may choose which model the Minion rushes.

Hard to Kill: Any time a Minion with Hard to Kill is Eliminated roll a d6. On a 5 or 6, the Minion remains in play with 1 Damage point remaining.

Slow: Some Minions are just not built for speed. These Minions can spend only one Movement Action in a Game Round. They may never use the Run* Action.

Zombie Specials

Surfer, Schoolgirl, Mime
Minion Level 2
:STR 4
:DEF 4
Damage
□ □ □
Non Living

Deadly Rush: Brawlers are in a hurry to close with the enemy. In their first Activation in any Round, all Brawler Minions may be moved 2” directly towards the nearest enemy model. If multiple models are equally close, Commanding Supreme may choose which model the Minion rushes.

Hard to Kill: Any time a Minion with Hard to Kill is Eliminated roll a d6. On a 5 or 6, the Minion remains in play with 1 Damage point remaining.

Auto Destruct: When the Auto Destruct Minion is Eliminated by receiving Damage from an enemy model, it explodes with a SBl2. The :ENG value of the SBl equals the models :STR .

Slow: Some Minions are just not built for speed. These Minions can spend only one Movement Action in a Game Round. They may never use the Run* Action.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:50 pm
User avatarPulp City IconPosts: 1819Location: Cornwall, UKJoined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:22 pm
Really good report. Looks like it was alot of fun. And ever so slightly violent!
Cant wait to try out something like this.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:12 am
User avatarHeroPosts: 360Location: Crawley, UKJoined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:18 pm
Awesome as usual buddy! :)

Looks like a lot of fun was had!

http://masheduppotato.blogspot.com/ my attempt to bring order to my chaos.....
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:40 am
User avatarDefender of the NeighborhoodPosts: 139Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:06 am
very nice, cant wait to try an invasion game myself.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:50 am
User avatarPulp City IconPosts: 1819Location: Cornwall, UKJoined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:22 pm
(Im curently building zombies in preperation loudo)

Would love to see some closer pics of the zombies you havent already posted aswell Leon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:01 am
hendybadger wrote:
(Im curently building zombies in preperation loudo)

Would love to see some closer pics of the zombies you havent already posted aswell Leon

Some of those belong to my gaming buddy and main photographer-on-Battle-Reports; my mate Rob.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:12 am
Whoever they belong to, they all look great!