<  Battle Reports  ~  Plot 5: Quest, ARC Vs Watchmen 9 lvls

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:52 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
Sounds really really cool. Can't wait to read about it!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:09 am
HeroPosts: 268Joined: Mon May 23, 2011 1:11 am
Beermonkey wrote:

1) Chimp-Chi can't start within 6" of an Object (aka the Quest Token).

Hey BM, just got home and scoured the rulebook for this one and couldn't find anything about it? And it's not on Chimp Chi's card? Is it a Chimp Chi specific rule, a Quest rule or a universal game rule thing? Cause I agree fully with the idea of not starting on an objective, makes Chimp Chi, Skyline, Sagitarrius and the like no-brainers in Plots like Quest and King of the Hill with the 2 tokens. If you can point me in the right direction that'd be sweet :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:15 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
I just looked it up and I guess you're right.

Turns out that's the rule we'd come up with for the GenCon Tournament. It totally should be a rule but I guess it's not. Something to consider for the future I guess.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:08 am
HeroPosts: 268Joined: Mon May 23, 2011 1:11 am
Beermonkey wrote:
I just looked it up and I guess you're right.

Turns out that's the rule we'd come up with for the GenCon Tournament. It totally should be a rule but I guess it's not. Something to consider for the future I guess.

Sweet mate, I think we'll house rule it anyway, something like "no model may start the beginning of the first game round within 6inches of a Plot or agenda objective counter OR a friendly agenda vehicle/building/area. The only exception to this are citizens."

That way agendas like trapped in wreckage and smashing buildings and such don't start in base contact either.

Offline Profile