<  Battle Reports  ~  Four player game this past Friday

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:13 am
User avatarSidekickPosts: 93Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:59 am
So it's been a while since we've done any Pulp City gaming locally (Warmachine and Malifaux have been kind of dominant), but four of us got together for a free-for-all, 6pts each.

We had Ulthars (I don't remember names, but pictured above), vs ARC (Guerilla, Red, Howler, Chimp Chi), Coven & friend (Rook, Gator, Twilight, Nuke), and some motley villians (Zed, Sanguine, Tangent, Mourn).

The Ulthars gated early and jumped up to control the objective (token in the first pic), but were very quickly engaged by Guerilla and Chimp Chi from one side, and Nuke, Rook and Gator on the other. Dr Red found a bazooka in a crate, while Mourn and Zed took to the skies.

Fighting was pretty fast and furious as everyone raced to the centre to get involved, only the shambling horde of zombie minions were late to the party.

In the end, all parties were vanquished as one by one the villaians (and ARC fence sitters) were picked off, leaving only a headless Supreme Zed wandering the field of battle looking for things to punch.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:24 am
MortalPosts: 1Joined: Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:06 am
I've used the stats given in the rule book for zombies from the necroplane. Sorry, I'm not sure if I can give stats from the book.