<  Hobby Section  ~  When Heralds Clash

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:33 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
What happens when two Heralds get together for an ultimate showdown? We're glad you asked!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:07 pm
User avatarMortalPosts: 35Location: Skierniewice, PolandJoined: Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:48 pm
That's one, big Battle Royale:)
Just reminds me of one comic book I've red some time ago, where a group of heroes clashed with their counter-parts from another dimension. Only thing different were costumes.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:42 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
Who won...?

:twisted:

It is great to see taht many minis together at once. :D

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:41 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 937Location: Burlington, Vermont, USAJoined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:55 pm
We'll never tell you who won. Never....

Okay, we're still open to bribery.

Here are some pics I took of the mass of supremes and minions.

"Why did you draw that?" - Invader Larb at The Great Assigning for Operation Impending Doom II
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:21 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 725Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:25 pm
oh, THAT is cool...

Seabolt 12%
Dr Tenebrous 100%
C.O.R.E. 100%

Pulp City collection (84,21% painted):
32* Supremes out of 38**
*incl. alt. Gentleman
**incl. Herald
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:07 am
User avatarHeraldPosts: 947Location: Frankfort, KentuckyJoined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:18 pm
WOW! That is a huge battle, what priority level did you end up with?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:49 am
User avatarHeraldPosts: 472Location: Akron, OHJoined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:03 pm
Awesome. . . but I think I got a headache from envisioning the keeping track of AP that must have went on.

Very cool and nice to see all the models out at once!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:48 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 1536Location: SE KansasJoined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:14 am
You didn't really do a fight this big, did you?

Who was involved? Obviously two heralds, but you and who else?

Cool presentation of models.

Now Accepting Commissions!

My Blog: Pen and Lead
Offline Profile WWW YIM
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:51 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
This was a "battle" between Invader Larb and myself. No we didn't actually play this out. It would have been crazy, fun, cool to do. Maybe one day when Larb and I can get together for a weekend we can play a level 24+ encounter. How cool would that be! If we do we'll definetly do up the Mother of all Bat Reps for you fine folks. No instead after we talked minis we grabbed a beer and starting fixing Pulp City Rules. We spend about 5 hours until 3 or 3:30 AM talking about the new rule set. We fixed a bunch of stuff and had a great time. Can't wait to do it again.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:28 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 937Location: Burlington, Vermont, USAJoined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:55 pm
I find it hard to believe Beermonkey can not simply admit that I beet him.

Just kidding. We did not play it out. We thought it would be a fun photo op. We both put down nearly every model released for the entire Pulp City line, plus some odd minions, etc.

I do accept Beermonkey's challenege for a level 24 encounter! Bring it on, my friend. Oh, yes. Bring it on.

"Why did you draw that?" - Invader Larb at The Great Assigning for Operation Impending Doom II
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:49 am
User avatarHeraldPosts: 472Location: Akron, OHJoined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:03 pm
Invader Larb wrote:
I find it hard to believe Beermonkey can not simply admit that I beet him.

Just kidding. We did not play it out. We thought it would be a fun photo op. We both put down nearly every model released for the entire Pulp City line, plus some odd minions, etc.

I do accept Beermonkey's challenege for a level 24 encounter! Bring it on, my friend. Oh, yes. Bring it on.

Sounds like it might be time for a throwdown in early August on some neutral territory. . . maybe in Indiana? :wink: Say sometime between the 5th and 8th?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:38 pm
That sounds like a plan to me. Course after manning the booth for most of the day and organizing and running the Pulp Tournament and the Ulthar Invasion events are we really gonna want to sit down and play Pulp for .... ok Yeah we're gonna want to do that!

See you there.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:25 pm
User avatarHeroPosts: 257Location: Kensington, MD, USAJoined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:34 pm
Beermonkey wrote:
That sounds like a plan to me. Course after manning the booth for most of the day and organizing and running the Pulp Tournament and the Ulthar Invasion events are we really gonna want to sit down and play Pulp for .... ok Yeah we're gonna want to do that!

See you there.

The Secret Crisis of Infinite Invasions!

Should we start picking sides? Just so everyone doesn't bring Heavy Metal...

"Are you seeing what I'm seeing? Because I'm seeing gorillas riding pterodactyls, with harpoon guns, stealing a boat."
-Plastic Man, Batman: The Brave and the Bold
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:08 am
User avatarMinister of PulpPosts: 2027Location: Street FightingJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:13 pm
OMG, this is just breathtaking!
I have this one pic with just almost every Supreme for the guide, but this is even more!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:41 am
User avatarSidekickPosts: 93Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:59 am
That looks fantastic. But shouldn't one side have been painted with goatees, so you can tell they are from a parallel dimension? :lol:

Offline Profile