<  Hobby Section  ~  Hapotte's Pulp City collection

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:34 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 249Location: Gatineau, CanadaJoined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:28 pm
Here's a quick update, I've been somewhat busy lately and I had less time than I tought to paint, I did start to play Heavy Gear though and also managed to paint up my starter force.

First up I've redone Apebot since I wasn't too happy about my first paint job

and my newest addition to ARC, not 1 but 3 models, Le Murtiple

Last edited by hapotte on Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:35 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:42 pm
User avatarImmortalPosts: 1161Location: Montreal, CanadaJoined: Tue May 12, 2009 4:23 am
I really like that colour scheme for the Le Murtiples!

There's something really cool about the combination of the light blues of the clothes with their fur!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:31 am
User avatarHeraldPosts: 249Location: Gatineau, CanadaJoined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:28 pm
My girlfriend just told me that I have forgotten to paint some stripes on the tails of the Lemurs. I'll fix that and update the picture after :oops:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:09 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
The blue palette on the tunic/cape/hat details is a good choice. :)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:35 am
post edited with tails completed :oops:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:05 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
Yup your GF was right, the stripes are very, very necissary. Looking great. Maybe we'll be able to mix it up in a couple months. Have to see how thing look at the end of the month after I get back from Ireland. But as of now I'm planning to make the trip up north for CanGames.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:43 pm
Beermonkey wrote:
Yup your GF was right,

Yes she is.....she might read this up so I better put the chances on my side :wink:

It would be great if you can make it up here for Cangames!

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 3:54 pm
Sorry guys for the lack of update but I've been distracted lately by Heavy gear blitz and most of my painting time went that way. But the latest release got me thinking of Pulp City and here are the 2 models I've finished so far.

The fist is a model I've been waiting to see since I saw him the the rulebook, Avatar of the Jaguar

The second one is Perun, Forgive me Leon but your idea of him flying or levitating was too tempting to pass up

Most of the models I've got left to paint are already started but the most likely to be completed next are Kitty, Vector and pixels and Stoner Hawk.

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 8:29 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 1536Location: SE KansasJoined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:14 am
Those are two great supremes, Hapotte!

I can't remember if I ordered Perun or not on my last order. lol

Now Accepting Commissions!

My Blog: Pen and Lead
Offline Profile WWW YIM
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 9:38 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
Very nice work and I love the flying pose. :)

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 10:31 pm
pulpcitizen wrote:
Very nice work and I love the flying pose. :)

I'm not really good with green stuff but your perun inspired me greatly. I still have to practice with the stuff and then I'll be able to tackle giant hadron and hopefully some pulp monsters in the months to come.

I hope the flying stand will hold up with the time.....

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 2:19 pm
User avatarImmortalPosts: 1161Location: Montreal, CanadaJoined: Tue May 12, 2009 4:23 am
The flying base really adds a lot! Nice work!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:07 am
I wanted to do some kind of Matrix feel to him but I'm no where near good enough to do some really small dots all over him so I compromised and did him in a few green tones

And here he his with 3 pixels and mega pixel. When I saw them at the store, I couldn't resist and immediately tought of Vector.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:57 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Brilliant!!!

Totally love it! Good call my friend.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:57 am
Love those pixels. Any manufacturer details? I ask beacuse I am still looking for satisfactory options.

Like the colour scheme on Vector too; I was Matrix inspired with my own palette and so I am naturally biased. :)