<  Hobby Section  ~  Hapotte's Pulp City collection

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:52 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 249Location: Gatineau, CanadaJoined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:28 pm
Yeah I believe they where meant to be pixels :D

here's a link to the product

http://www.animebooks.com/papiaspaof6.html

I did get mine from a shop here Miss Tiggy Winkles

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:18 pm
User avatarImmortalPosts: 1161Location: Montreal, CanadaJoined: Tue May 12, 2009 4:23 am
:) That's cool, I did my vector in similar colours too. Your pixels though, those are just awesome!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:20 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 249Location: Gatineau, CanadaJoined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:28 pm
Thanks, did you start on those grimms? And any chance for some pictue :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:58 pm
User avatarImmortalPosts: 1161Location: Montreal, CanadaJoined: Tue May 12, 2009 4:23 am
hapotte wrote:
Thanks, did you start on those grimms? And any chance for some pictue :wink:

:) No no work on the grimms yet, I've been working on the Dark solar box first. Then I have to find my camera... But yeah, it's high time I post some of my pulp stuff.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:54 pm
User avatarHeroPosts: 257Location: Kensington, MD, USAJoined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:34 pm
Those Vector minions are the bee's knees, sir.

"Are you seeing what I'm seeing? Because I'm seeing gorillas riding pterodactyls, with harpoon guns, stealing a boat."
-Plastic Man, Batman: The Brave and the Bold
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:20 am
Hi guys,

First off, I want to say that I'm back in town! The kickstarter was great and I'm glad I was a part of it. Can't wait to see what you guys have in store for us.

I haven't painted a supreme in a long time. :oops: But let's see I much I can do before september gets here with all the new goodies. I tackled seabolt today and like how he came out.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:49 am
User avatarSidekickPosts: 56Location: Kaiserslautern, GermanyJoined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:16 am
Looks great. I really like the wooden look of the board.

Michael

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:18 pm
Welcome back Hapotte and what a cool way to announce your return! Seabolt looks great! The board is really cool and I think you did a solid job on the water.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:37 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
Welcome back hapotte, and a very cool looking Seabolt there. :)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:59 am
Next up is Kitty Cheshire. She went through multiple colors since I got her. At one point she was red with purple hair but never trully finished. After looking the hobby section and getting up to date with the various topic, I saw one that had hair similar to what I've done and I decided to go with the scheme I chose. Anyway here she is:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:23 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
Excellent; has a nice otherworldly feel . :)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:15 pm
Nicely done. The very light hair and the dark skin make for a wonderful contrast, especially at the points where her arm and leg are missing.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:47 pm
MortalPosts: 7Location: Québec, CanadaJoined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:16 pm
Great stuff, Hapotte! Very inspiring. And I'm glad to know there are active Pulp City gamers in Québec (although Gatineau is a bit far from where I live...).

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:23 am
Thanks for the kind words guys. It's good to be painting again. At the start of the year, I started painting my zombicide models but about a month ago, I got bored of it and didn't really touch a brush since then, but now the flame is back.....

I tried the SE rules today with my daughter and we both enjoyed the game. We went for a level 5 encounter to try out the rules and with 3 models each it went great. She defeated me and we have a rematch tomorrow. This time we'll put terrain on the boar to interac with.

Rotokultaxe wrote:
Great stuff, Hapotte! Very inspiring. And I'm glad to know there are active Pulp City gamers in Québec (although Gatineau is a bit far from where I live...).

Glad to hear you're in Quebec. CardBoardVampire is in Montreal I believe. I'm sure we'll get the chance to fight it out sometime :)

Here what I've done today.

First up Trail:

And here's the second version of Gentlemen:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:01 am
More superb additions; glad to see a sudden surge of productivity. :)