<  Hobby Section  ~  Ziterdes Buildings

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:50 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
Just a heads up for anyone who liked these; Ziterdes will be doing a Christmas sale of some kind starting tomorrow (01/12/2010); I don't which lines it will cover.

Also Ziterdes have released a couple more Pulp City-suitable buildings: the Bank and the Factory, to go with the Apartments (currently OOP but due back in again in early 2011) and Victorian Townhouse.

Pics from the Ziterdes site (link to Houses section):

Factory

Bank (easily serves as an embassy or whatever)

Apartment

Victorian Townhouse

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:18 am
MortalPosts: 29Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:01 pm
When I saw the dimension of the Factory I thought it would be too small for 28mm minis but if it's the same scale as those other buildings it'll be perfect and I'll need to pick them up! Thanks for posting pics with minis in it.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:04 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
Just as an aise; I know Ziterdes have new stock of the Apartment. I got a new one and the castiung was very crisp compared to previous Apartments I have had from Ziterdes.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:39 pm
User avatarImmortalPosts: 1161Location: Montreal, CanadaJoined: Tue May 12, 2009 4:23 am
I love the look of these, and I checked out their site, but what is the"hard foam" they use? Is it durable? Does it hold paint well? How well does it transport?

Any info would be appreciated.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:57 pm
cardboardvampire wrote:
I love the look of these, and I checked out their site, but what is the"hard foam" they use?

It is lightweight but very solid.

Quote:
Is it durable?

So far for me yes.

Quote:
Does it hold paint well?

I use a mix of Vallejos and more recently cheap hobby acrylics. Except where the model rubs heavily in transport, the paint stays on wel so far.

Quote:
How well does it transport?

Any info would be appreciated.

They are light and boxy, so with a sufficient size box to transport no problems. I stor mine in archive boxes, and put smaller peices (mausoleums, fountain etc) inside the floors as they are hollow.

Hope that helps.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:59 pm
User avatarImmortalPosts: 1161Location: Montreal, CanadaJoined: Tue May 12, 2009 4:23 am
pulpcitizen wrote:
Hope that helps.

Enormously so, thank you!

Now to look into shipping... Getting those sent all the way here may be a bit costly...

Offline Profile