<  Hobby Section  ~  Paint Wars

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:49 pm
MortalPosts: 35Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:14 pm
Wamp is proud to launch Paint Wars. A team based painting contest to try and raise money for Candlelighters Children's Cancer Charity.

Concept is simple - each team is drawn against another and a theme announced. Your team has 2 weeks to create your entry and then the public chooses their favourite of the 2 entries. The winners then proceed to the next round and so on.
Each team pays a small registration fee and this is awarded to the eventual winners and runners up.
All entries will be auctioned and the proceeds given to Candlelighters.

Each team can have up to 5 members or as little as 1 person. Teams can be based on anything, maybe your gaming club mates, a forum you frequent or even represent your country. Maybe even company teams can be involved.

Team registration is now open until 31st March

For full details go to: www.wamp-forum.com/paintwars
Really hope you can support this. If you can spread the word on twitter,facebook, your blogs etc that would be really appreciated.

Thanks

Brett

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:29 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 1536Location: SE KansasJoined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:14 am
Anyone want to join as a team for this?

Consider me a part of the team if someone else wants to join me. Let's get all the Pulp City fans to create teams.

Now Accepting Commissions!

My Blog: Pen and Lead
Offline Profile WWW YIM
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:22 am
User avatarHeraldPosts: 947Location: Frankfort, KentuckyJoined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:18 pm
I am thinking about it, but it is a huge commitment, if we could get a big enough team that we would only have to actually paint every other round it would be doable