<  Hobby Section  ~  My first Coven - Necroplane gothic team

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:51 pm
MortalPosts: 15Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:29 am
Finally, I'm done with my first team assembly and painting.

This is not a masterpiece. I painted them within 3 to 4 hours this afternoon. I thought it would take much longer.

Cardboard Vampire is going to ba happy. Once they're varnished, I'll be ready to play very soon!

A few more pictures are available on my blog : http://necrophiludique.blogspot.ca/2012/06/pulp-city-peinture-express-dune-bande.html

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:41 am
User avatarHeroPosts: 174Location: Chicago, USAJoined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:27 pm
I really like them! Zed looks great.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:02 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
Very nice work on those; Zed and Loup Garou II are the stand-outs to me. Great stuff. :)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:56 pm
User avatarImmortalPosts: 1161Location: Montreal, CanadaJoined: Tue May 12, 2009 4:23 am
Nice, I'm looking forward to seeing them up close!

It'll be my pleasure to face them on the table. We'll see how they do against some heroic ninjas!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:53 pm
MortalPosts: 15Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:29 am
Heroic Ninjas?

I know you have Chimp Chi. Do you have Jade Cult minis now? Looking forward to see those minis they're on my wishlist for a while.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:36 pm
User avatarImmortalPosts: 1161Location: Montreal, CanadaJoined: Tue May 12, 2009 4:23 am
yslaire wrote:
Heroic Ninjas?

I know you have Chimp Chi. Do you have Jade Cult minis now? Looking forward to see those minis they're on my wishlist for a while.

If you want to see them, I'll bring the Jade Cult models for you to check out, but I'm playing the *Heroic Ninjas*, meaning The Way of The Fist and Blade.

If you haven't see the rules, it allows you to field several otherwise not affiliated martial arts supremes who are all united by a shared background. In my case, I'll probably take Crimson Oni, Sgt Bale, Jade Hawk and Chimp Chi/Foxxy Blade. While I won't field them, Chronin and Skyline would also be allowed in the team.

Offline Profile