<  Hobby Section  ~  La Fureur's Supremes

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:05 am
User avatarHeraldPosts: 725Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:25 pm
At least for the scoobicrew and the Marv look alike, these are Hasslefree minis. Very cool stuff if you want my opinion. ^^

Seabolt 12%
Dr Tenebrous 100%
C.O.R.E. 100%

Pulp City collection (84,21% painted):
32* Supremes out of 38**
*incl. alt. Gentleman
**incl. Herald
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:41 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 55Location: Bordeaux (France)Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 9:55 pm
That's right, those minis are from Hasslefree miniatures and they are great! :mrgreen:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:10 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
I've been meaning to pick up those Citizen models for a while now. They look like characters from a cartoon I LOVED as a little kid. Nice work I'm impressed.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:17 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 55Location: Bordeaux (France)Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 9:55 pm
Some news! ^^

Tangent, Black Widow's style

Some nanocrawlers/spybots

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:01 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
Some great minis - especially Tangent and Stoner Hawk.

Thanks for showing them to us.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:09 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
Great looking stuff as always. I like what you did with the nano crawlers, very nice work.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:31 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 937Location: Burlington, Vermont, USAJoined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:55 pm
Very nice! Your Tangent is especially spiffy.

"Why did you draw that?" - Invader Larb at The Great Assigning for Operation Impending Doom II
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:06 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 472Location: Akron, OHJoined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:03 pm
I'm digging that Stoner Hawk. The greys came out nicely.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:04 pm
Thanks for the comments! Next on the table : Sgt Bale and converted Blood Rose (finally I found a head that fits her better... :mrgreen: )

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:27 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 937Location: Burlington, Vermont, USAJoined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:55 pm
Great! I can't wait to see your Bale as he's one of my favorite mini's in the line.

I'm also curious to see what you did with your Blood Rose. Did you see my solution?

She is halfway down this page: http://forum.pulp-city.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=702&start=45

"Why did you draw that?" - Invader Larb at The Great Assigning for Operation Impending Doom II
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:55 pm
Thanks for all the comments!

@ Invader Larb : Now, I have posted a comment about your Blood Rose. ;)

I have finished my 2 last miniatures yesterday : Sgt Bale and Blood Rose. You'll see them on monday with a few pictures of the campaign we are going to play this week-end! ^^

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:07 pm
User avatarMinister of PulpPosts: 2027Location: Street FightingJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:13 pm
See, I think we all come to appreciate Dr. Mercury. Great paintjobs, all in 30 minutes ;)
Good stuff, nice to see different take on Hawk!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:47 pm
Thanks L-F. I can;'t wait to see your Sgt. Bale. As I've said before, he is one of my favorite models in the line, and there have been some amazing painted versions done lately.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:57 am
My last minis! Only Boreas is remaining on my table...^^

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:36 am
User avatarDefender of the NeighborhoodPosts: 130Location: the NetherlandsJoined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:21 pm
HeXoR wrote:
Wow, nice.

Where to buy those minis shown in the last three images?

hasslefree miniatures, a very nice range for the "modern" gamer ;)

however.. la fureur, can you post comparison shots between pulp city and hasslefree miniatures ? I always tought the latter where very very tiny compared to most current generation miniature ranges ?
for civilians that would maybe even be a plus tough, if they are indeed smaller (makes them more spottable ;))

edit : huh? I came checking if there was a reply and some things have switched... HeXoR's post was the last one when I hit this reply !?

Last edited by Melvin on Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile WWW