<  Where to buy Pulp City?  ~  Anywhere to buy other than the Pulp City Website?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:02 am
MortalPosts: 3Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:26 pm
This game looks fantastic. I walked through a few test games with the original version, years ago.
I'm impressed by the 2nd Edition, but before I even begin to try and put together a demo, I'm discouraged by the lack of options for purchasing models.

Are there any Online shops, or Distributors in either the US or UK that carry new Pulp City products?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:15 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
Thadaleus wrote:
This game looks fantastic. I walked through a few test games with the original version, years ago.
I'm impressed by the 2nd Edition, but before I even begin to try and put together a demo, I'm discouraged by the lack of options for purchasing models.

Are there any Online shops, or Distributors in either the US or UK that carry new Pulp City products?

Hi Thadaleus.

Distribution is something we have been working on. In the meantime have you looked at the web-store? You may be pleasantly surprised by our shipping rate. :)

http://newstore.pulp-city.com/