<  Supreme Genesis  ~  Supreme Genesis Issue 2 & Issue 3 Entries (UPDATE)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:42 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
Wow that is crazy! Some really great stuff in there. I'm kinda glad I don't have to pick a winner. I don't know if I could pick just one from that crop of entries.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:18 am
User avatarMinister of PulpPosts: 2027Location: Street FightingJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:13 pm
leonmallett wrote:
Morf wrote:
The vote spread from the jury I get at this moment is crazy. Not a single entry got two votes so far. Guess you did a good job!

How many judges do you have?

Let's see: me & William from PC neigborhoods, Rob from Darksons, Nomic the Artist Extraordinaire, James the Sculptor Supreme :D , Joel the Spirit of Pulp City.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:19 am
User avatarMinister of PulpPosts: 2027Location: Street FightingJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:13 pm
Beermonkey wrote:
Wow that is crazy! Some really great stuff in there. I'm kinda glad I don't have to pick a winner. I don't know if I could pick just one from that crop of entries.

I'm glad too that the responsibility is thinned ;)
I don't know, there might be more winners if we can't agree.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:50 pm
User avatarDefender of the NeighborhoodPosts: 130Location: the NetherlandsJoined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:21 pm
what I really like is that there are hardly -just a xxx- characters in there, while many yet untouched stereotypes (powerwise and -potentially- visual) are taken in consideration it all is done not in a marvel universe, but in a pulpcity universe way:D

thats both a compliment to the fans and pulp city, as it means pulpcity is growing a strong identity at the moment.

was very curious to texas trio and they did not dissapoint :D gonna read trough the rest more dedicated later.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:41 pm
User avatarHeroPosts: 354Location: Tindal, AustraliaJoined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:53 pm
The colour SG3 link isn't working, Morf, just so you know. And I don't read Polish to understand what the problem is!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:10 pm
Thanks, fixed. I left home today for a demo game and the file didn't finish loading up.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:21 pm
User avatarSuper HeroPosts: 658Location: Spirit of Pulp CityJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:09 pm
Lots of good entries. Sorry about some of the formatting issues. Stuff kept jumping around.Next time I'll use Publisher. Wish I had more time to work on it. :)

My Gaming Blog
http://miniaturemayhem.net/
My Activity Log: Nothing right now. House is still being renovated... :(
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:58 am
MortalPosts: 9Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:45 am
Hey guys, In my entry I mistyped the description of Barricade (Agents of Wrath) it says "He wears no S***" It should be Shirt!!!! Shirt!!!! Wow i cannot believe I missed that one so sorry guys!!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:11 am
User avatarHeroPosts: 354Location: Tindal, AustraliaJoined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:53 pm
Larkin Vain wrote:
Lots of good entries. Sorry about some of the formatting issues. Stuff kept jumping around.Next time I'll use Publisher. Wish I had more time to work on it. :)

It's all good! Thanks so much. The doc is awesome.

Lord of Cthul wrote:
Hey guys, In my entry I mistyped the description of Barricade (Agents of Wrath) it says "He wears no S***" It should be Shirt!!!! Shirt!!!! Wow i cannot believe I missed that one so sorry guys!!

That's hilarious! Forgetting things seems to come with the territory though. I forgot to add the cards that I did for my entry... three Supremes and Resources for each of them... sigh!

Interesting that there are so few Villains amongst the entries...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:45 am
User avatarHeraldPosts: 725Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:25 pm
That might have to do with the original theme of the contest : allegiance : heroes or heroes/villain. :)

Seabolt 12%
Dr Tenebrous 100%
C.O.R.E. 100%

Pulp City collection (84,21% painted):
32* Supremes out of 38**
*incl. alt. Gentleman
**incl. Herald
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:19 am
Lord of Cthul wrote:

I already laughed my butt off. I was in a coffeeshop reading, and people must have thought I got mad.

I'm not trying to build up the drama here, but I am SO torn as I like a lot of entries for various things. Take SG 2: there is one entry that has clearly the most interesting rules, one that is classically clichedin the way I love it, one that has great synergy between the duo, one that would look great on the table.

I haven't cast my vote yet but it looks like I am down to my final five!