<  Supreme Genesis  ~  Supreme Genesis Issue 2 & Issue 3 Entries (UPDATE)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:46 am
User avatarMinister of PulpPosts: 2027Location: Street FightingJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:13 pm
Here you are: two documents, color and black&white for your convenience.
Thanks a lot to Joel for putting it together. We did NOT correct the entries beyond spelling here and there, so there might be rules that even I am not familar with :D

Great job on them, I hope you will enjoy reading them as much as I did. The jury is on it!

SG 2: Battle for the Rooftops B&W

SG 2: Battle for the Rooftops Color

SG 3: Teenage Mutants on the Block B&W

SG 3: Teenage Mutants on the Block Color

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:07 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 937Location: Burlington, Vermont, USAJoined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:55 pm
Thanks Morf!

You know that more awsome reading material is exactly what I needed this week.

"Why did you draw that?" - Invader Larb at The Great Assigning for Operation Impending Doom II
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:32 pm
User avatarSidekickPosts: 58Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:24 am
Invader Larb wrote:
Thanks Morf!

You know that more awsome reading material is exactly what I needed this week.

Wow, there is some great stuff, here.

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:46 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 148Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:46 pm
I have to say that I love the layout! I really hope this isn't the last time we see it. This could be a winning layout for a rulebook with some awesome dossiers of the current heroes and villains of Pulp City!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:53 pm
User avatarMinister of PulpPosts: 2027Location: Street FightingJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:13 pm
Corporate_Sellout wrote:
I have to say that I love the layout! I really hope this isn't the last time we see it. This could be a winning layout for a rulebook with some awesome dossiers of the current heroes and villains of Pulp City!

One more reason to clone Joel. Stop resisting, dammit!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:25 pm
User avatarSuper HeroPosts: 658Location: Spirit of Pulp CityJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:09 pm
Thanks for the comments. I wish I had more time to work on it but I'm happy how it came out.

I'd love a book or even PDF of all the Pulp City profiles... hmmm....

My Gaming Blog
http://miniaturemayhem.net/
My Activity Log: Nothing right now. House is still being renovated... :(
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:53 pm
User avatarDefender of the NeighborhoodPosts: 130Location: the NetherlandsJoined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:21 pm
one thing that I notice is that there are plenty of 2x lv1 duos there, wich is a bit of a pity, as that way you can never play them as just the duo or straight from the box. (tough not something that should really influence results I guess as its pretty easy to fix :))

you know, I completely overlooked that you were infact allowed to send in one entry instead of two for this... the one I had done had to pass for lack of having 2 >_<

some nice entries in there.
have to read trough better, but robin hood and little john are offcourse the original men in tights/spandex ! and pulp city doesnt have a superhero archer yet either so bonus there :mrgreen:

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:29 am
User avatarHeraldPosts: 288Location: Sydney AustraliaJoined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:14 am
Larkin Vain wrote:
Thanks for the comments. I wish I had more time to work on it but I'm happy how it came out.

I'd love a book or even PDF of all the Pulp City profiles... hmmm....

I second that.

A Pulp City Annual - containing the years releases in a PDF/ book /magazine format (Think the strategy guides from MPOC). Include strat guides, scenarios, paint guides, campaigns. With an inserts for resource cards or supreme updates.

Sounds like WIN

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:38 am
User avatarHeraldPosts: 191Location: FranceJoined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:35 am
hum by the way, who's the chick on the website homepage ?

I'll read everything this we, seems like there are plenty of great supremes in this pdf :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:54 am
User avatarSuper HeroPosts: 658Location: Spirit of Pulp CityJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:09 pm
You'll learn more about her as soon as I'm done compiling the entries for issue 3. :)

My Gaming Blog
http://miniaturemayhem.net/
My Activity Log: Nothing right now. House is still being renovated... :(
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:36 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 937Location: Burlington, Vermont, USAJoined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:55 pm
Thanks again for the formatting LV. That was very nice!

The world needs more Joel.

"Why did you draw that?" - Invader Larb at The Great Assigning for Operation Impending Doom II
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:50 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
Invader Larb wrote:
Thanks again for the formatting LV. That was very nice!

The world needs more Joel.

I echo the sentiments. The document turned out well. Kudos and thanks. :)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:50 pm
User avatarHeroPosts: 257Location: Kensington, MD, USAJoined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:34 pm
A good read! There's at least three entries I would be interested in, off the top of my head.

"Are you seeing what I'm seeing? Because I'm seeing gorillas riding pterodactyls, with harpoon guns, stealing a boat."
-Plastic Man, Batman: The Brave and the Bold
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:29 pm
The vote spread from the jury I get at this moment is crazy. Not a single entry got two votes so far. Guess you did a good job!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:40 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
Morf wrote:
The vote spread from the jury I get at this moment is crazy. Not a single entry got two votes so far. Guess you did a good job!

How many judges do you have?