<  Supreme Genesis  ~  The Winner of Supreme Genesis Issue 3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:19 pm
MortalPosts: 9Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:45 am

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:38 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
It occurred to me lately that I never said congratz to our two new Genesis winners. Sorry for the late words but... Congratz on a job well done.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:36 pm
User avatarHeroPosts: 354Location: Tindal, AustraliaJoined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:53 pm
Hey guys, thanks for the congrats. It was awesome. Thanks to Morf for the comp. I had a lot of fun. And congrats to Redstripe too. Nice to share, I reckon. I was sad that the Pulp City Riding School didn't make it, and I was bummed that I didn't get the cards and the resources for them in, too, since that was my personal favourite.

But there were so many great entries!

I'll get to work making Scissors more "cutting", and want to note too that "Obsession 1" is my thought for a "Greed" skill for Heroes. They are so obsessed with finding out what happened to their school that if people offer them the right incentives, they'll work for anyone.

Thanks again!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:09 pm
User avatarSidekickPosts: 58Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:24 am
It is pretty exciting, and to think that ten new Supremes have all been decided upon, this week!

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:43 am
User avatarHeroPosts: 354Location: Tindal, AustraliaJoined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:53 pm
Morf, I sent you some ideas via PM re: Scissors. Just wondering if you got them?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:28 pm
User avatarMinister of PulpPosts: 2027Location: Street FightingJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:13 pm
Thanks, I did. We'll be going through all Supremes one at a time. Starting with Kurt's Skyline, then Jade Hawk. In fact, I'll start a Skyline log and post a primary concept very very soon.