<  Supreme Genesis  ~  When is Supreme Genesis 4?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:50 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 947Location: Frankfort, KentuckyJoined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:18 pm
What Leon said.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:11 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
Just posting in the hope for a small update (I know there is a lot on with the book winging its way in and the hack on the store); any new announcement or info on the horizon?

:D

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:17 pm
User avatarMinister of PulpPosts: 2027Location: Street FightingJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:13 pm
Still in 2010. I would like to first show you what we had done about the winners of the previous editions. The M.E.T.E.O.R (formerly know as the UFO club) is in works, same for Quarrel and I am toying with some ideas for the Rock, Paper and Scissors.

To give you a hint - the new contest will have one or two winning entries and the winning entry has to be big enough to fill up one PC expansion box.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:28 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
Morf wrote:
Still in 2010. I would like to first show you what we had done about the winners of the previous editions. The M.E.T.E.O.R (formerly know as the UFO club) is in works, same for Quarrel and I am toying with some ideas for the Rock, Paper and Scissors...

So can we infer that some new mini goodness (read: greens!) will be on the horizon (sort of)?

Last edited by pulpcitizen on Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:45 am
User avatarHeraldPosts: 947Location: Frankfort, KentuckyJoined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:18 pm
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Morf you tease us so!

But I like it anyway.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:17 pm
User avatarHeroPosts: 354Location: Tindal, AustraliaJoined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:53 pm
I'm glad that you mentioned the SG winners from previous competitions, Morf. It's been ages! So I should keep my eye on the forums here with a little more regularity before the end of 2010? That's great!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:43 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 1536Location: SE KansasJoined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:14 am
Cilionelle wrote:
I'm glad that you mentioned the SG winners from previous competitions, Morf. It's been ages! So I should keep my eye on the forums here with a little more regularity before the end of 2010? That's great!

Not only that, but we want you playing the game to! :D

Welcome back again Cilionelle!

Now Accepting Commissions!

My Blog: Pen and Lead
Offline Profile WWW YIM
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:11 pm
Morf wrote:
...To give you a hint - the new contest will have one or two winning entries and the winning entry has to be big enough to fill up one PC expansion box.

Hmm. So could this be something BIG (like Six Feet Under), or anything from a pair of minis to an all-singing, all-dancing set of bits like the C.O.R.E. with access points & Nuclear Jones box? Hmm, indeed.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:57 am
Morf wrote:
Still in 2010. I would like to first show you what we had done about the winners of the previous editions. The M.E.T.E.O.R (formerly know as the UFO club) is in works, same for Quarrel and I am toying with some ideas for the Rock, Paper and Scissors...

With a little over 6 weeks of the year remaining, hopefully we can see an announcement soon. :D

Of course, I am sure we accept that the launch of the book has kept you very, very busy. :D

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:57 pm
Well even if we don't yet know the launch date, I am still working away on my ideas! At least one pun-tastic name I am very proud of... :)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:56 pm
MortalPosts: 16Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:26 am
What is a PC expansion box? Is that the size generally used for 2 pack PC's

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:10 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 1536Location: SE KansasJoined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:14 am
rgtriplec wrote:
What is a PC expansion box? Is that the size generally used for 2 pack PC's

It's just a release. It's the box that any supreme, besides the starters, comes in.

Now Accepting Commissions!

My Blog: Pen and Lead
Offline Profile WWW YIM
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:07 am
User avatarHeroPosts: 263Location: Atlanta, GAJoined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:59 pm
Just chillin' until the new Genesis is announced...

I guess some people have whole files of concepts and half-made stuff ready to tailor. I kind of like to have a concept in mind before starting to design rules so not much to do until then. :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:35 pm
dboeren wrote:
Just chillin' until the new Genesis is announced...

I guess some people have whole files of concepts and half-made stuff ready to tailor. I kind of like to have a concept in mind before starting to design rules so not much to do until then. :)

Just bumping the thread since we only have a few weeks of 2010 left. :)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:43 am
MortalPosts: 16Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:26 am
I was wondering...

Offline Profile