<  Supreme Genesis  ~  Supreme Genesis: Rise of the Dark Solar UPDATE PAGE 3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:17 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
Morf wrote:
I could align him for the release in the first half of 2010.

Cool.

You recently mentioned 26 releases (I hope that I am correct in suggesting that number) as part of the ongoing plans - does that mean you have a schedule of 26 releases you hope to get out by Gencon next year based on completed scultps and concepts or that you want to aim for that many but there are free 'slots' in that schedule? Just curious.

Also, did the '26' mean packs or individual minis?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:06 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 937Location: Burlington, Vermont, USAJoined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:55 pm
I'm sure 26 are supremes, not packages. There should be waves in January, March, May, and July. At that rate (plus including November) we should see quite a lot of models in a nice steady stream.

"Why did you draw that?" - Invader Larb at The Great Assigning for Operation Impending Doom II
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:37 pm
User avatarMinister of PulpPosts: 2027Location: Street FightingJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:13 pm
This is 16-17 new Supremes in waves from March to September (I already got January sculpted), plus possibly 3 for Solar box + 10 for a new project. :twisted:

That is a major investment for me, so the more the word is out, the better it is for Pulp City and all of its spawnings.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:28 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
Morf wrote:
This is 16-17 new Supremes in waves from March to September (I already got January sculpted), plus possibly 3 for Solar box + 10 for a new project. :twisted:

That is a major investment for me, so the more the word is out, the better it is for Pulp City and all of its spawnings.

So if i understand correctly, we could see anywhere between 16 to 30 supremes in 6 months next year? Very cool!

Would the 10 for a new project have an alien aspect to them by any chance...?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:00 pm
Morf wrote:
...plus possibly 3 for Solar box...

Just out of curiosity is the intention that the original Solar remains viable and 'game legal' (for whatever that should mean) alongside the variant Solars in the range? Presumably Solar cannot be fielded with Dark Solar or Avatar of the Jaguar in the same team concurrently?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:14 am
User avatarMinister of PulpPosts: 2027Location: Street FightingJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:13 pm
leonmallett wrote:
So if i understand correctly, we could see anywhere between 16 to 30 supremes in 6 months next year? Very cool!

Would the 10 for a new project have an alien aspect to them by any chance...?

Closer to 16 than 30. But if you include the things that come out by next GenCon, we are looking at 30 Sups.

Nope, the aliens are included in the quota.

leonmallett wrote:

Just out of curiosity is the intention that the original Solar remains viable and 'game legal' (for whatever that should mean) alongside the variant Solars in the range? Presumably Solar cannot be fielded with Dark Solar or Avatar of the Jaguar in the same team concurrently?

Spot on. You can field just one incarnation but you will have a plenty of choices.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:45 pm
Morf wrote:
leonmallett wrote:
...Would the 10 for a new project have an alien aspect to them by any chance...?

Nope, the aliens are included in the quota.

Okay, second guess then (I am nothing if not persistant!), would the 10 for a new project have a monstrous feel to them by any chance...?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:20 am
Nope ;)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:08 pm
You do understand that i will keep guessing, don't you...? :D

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:25 am
Good. I'll have my post count up to 2000 sooner!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:29 am
Morf wrote:
Good. I'll have my post count up to 2000 sooner!

Glad to help!

Guess #3 - might it be something we don't remember, perhaps something we have forgotten...?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:58 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 937Location: Burlington, Vermont, USAJoined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:55 pm
I doubt that, but we should find some long forgotten supremes in the 30 before next Gencon.

If not, I'm going to have to fly to Poland and have a long conversation with Morf. I have a desperate need for Mecha-Spartans!

"Why did you draw that?" - Invader Larb at The Great Assigning for Operation Impending Doom II
Offline Profile