<  Supreme Genesis  ~  Supreme Genesis Issue 2 - Battle for the Rooftops!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:10 am
User avatarMinister of PulpPosts: 2027Location: Street FightingJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:13 pm
Supreme Genesis Issue # 2: Battle for the rooftops

The goal of this issue is to produce a set of two masked vigilantes that defend Pulp City from all threats. You may enter as many Supremes as you want. The more detailed the description, the higher your chances of winning.
We?ll be looking first at the background and powers, possibly artwork, then the rules. You are welcomed to provide all of above or leave out some. Mind that the box content may be based on entries of two different people.
Your entries should follow the brief:

Levels: 1 or 2
Allegiance: Heroes or Heroes/Villains, no subfaction.
Race: Human, earth-loving alien, conscious robot ? pretty much anything wanting to fight for Pulp City.
Powers: Low level powers, gadgetry, stealth, acrobatics, rooftop running.
Attitude: Loners or a vigilante duo, defenders of the neighborhood, night fighters, possibly hunted by cops, not accepted by the authorities, loved by citizens.

What?s in for you: Credit in the Heroes & Villains section, 3 copies of your Supreme miniature.

If you provide art and the art is of level equal or higher (Pulp Ministers is the judge, blame him) to current Pulp City card/box art, you also get 30 Euro for lineart or 45 Euro for full color art.
All entries must be turned in by the end of 09/15/2009 (Pacific Time) at supremegenesis (at) pulpmonsters.com. By entering the contest you acknowledge, that in the case of your entry winning, the IP involved (including art) may be used by Pulp Monsters in any way.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:47 am
User avatarMinister of PulpPosts: 2027Location: Street FightingJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:13 pm
Let the sparks fly!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:30 pm
User avatarSuper HeroPosts: 658Location: Spirit of Pulp CityJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:09 pm
Woo hoo! I'm so on this!

My Gaming Blog
http://miniaturemayhem.net/
My Activity Log: Nothing right now. House is still being renovated... :(
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:59 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 937Location: Burlington, Vermont, USAJoined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:55 pm
I've already begun field testing my first entry. Mwahahahahaaaaaa......

After all, this is my favorite type of character from back when I read comics on a regular basis.

"Why did you draw that?" - Invader Larb at The Great Assigning for Operation Impending Doom II
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:08 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
I was hoping that htere would be the option for 3 charcters in this category as I have conceived a selection already, but what i have in mind should work with two.

I'm in. :)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:59 pm
Send it 3 characters. We'll be choosing 2 but the more the better.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:30 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
Morf wrote:
Send it 3 characters. We'll be choosing 2 but the more the better.

Two make a more obvious pairing out of the three, so i'll probably sumit as two with details of the third for interests sake.

I already have most of my 'bits' for conversion for one so I have a model I can try out rules with as soon as my scenery is up and together.

Very much looking forwards to these two competitions. :D

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:47 pm
User avatarSidekickPosts: 97Location: Brunswick, MaineJoined: Tue May 19, 2009 6:41 pm
Oh, I am *so* down with this idea...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:33 pm
MortalPosts: 25Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:15 pm
Are you asking specifically for a male and a female or any combo? My concept is based on two males though if needed could be adjusted.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:41 pm
The reason I ask for at least one female is that we are still lacking few in the city!
I could see two males but ruleswise, we want at least one female in the categoru.
Off course you can enter two males and one of them may end up as a winner!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:52 pm
User avatarSidekickPosts: 58Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:24 am
I'm collaborating with a friend of mine on my entries for this contest. He just emailed me some sketches and I'm really psyched up.

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:21 pm
MortalPosts: 25Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:15 pm
redstripe wrote:
I'm collaborating with a friend of mine on my entries for this contest. He just emailed me some sketches and I'm really psyched up.

My friend and I are collaborating as well.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:38 am
Team work sounds better than Collaboration :D

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:32 pm
User avatarSidekickPosts: 58Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:24 am
Morf saw these characters on my t-shirt this weekend and I thought I'd share them, here, too. I won't give anything away about their powers or their story quite yet. These will be one of my entries for the Supreme Genesis contest:

The sketches were done by my very good friend Alex.

Last edited by redstripe on Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:34 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 937Location: Burlington, Vermont, USAJoined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:55 pm
The image link isn't working, but I'd love to see them.

"Why did you draw that?" - Invader Larb at The Great Assigning for Operation Impending Doom II
Offline Profile