<  Supreme Genesis  ~  Supreme Genesis Issue 2 - Battle for the Rooftops!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:36 pm
User avatarSidekickPosts: 58Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:24 am
Hmm, still broke?

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:48 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 937Location: Burlington, Vermont, USAJoined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:55 pm
Yup. :(

"Why did you draw that?" - Invader Larb at The Great Assigning for Operation Impending Doom II
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:50 pm

How about now?

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:57 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 937Location: Burlington, Vermont, USAJoined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:55 pm
Equally nope. Is the image hosted somewhere like Photobucket?

"Why did you draw that?" - Invader Larb at The Great Assigning for Operation Impending Doom II
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:01 pm
Invader Larb wrote:
Equally nope. Is the image hosted somewhere like Photobucket?

I'm linking from Photobucket!

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:00 pm
User avatarSuper HeroPosts: 658Location: Spirit of Pulp CityJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:09 pm
I see it just fine. Looks cool!

My Gaming Blog
http://miniaturemayhem.net/
My Activity Log: Nothing right now. House is still being renovated... :(
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:16 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 288Location: Sydney AustraliaJoined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:14 am
Cannot see...

Went direct to photbucket and saw the thumbnail ok but the larger picture fails to load in photo bucket.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:45 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
My entry is in. Good luck to everyone who enters.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:09 pm
User avatarMinister of PulpPosts: 2027Location: Street FightingJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:13 pm
Some really spectacular entries. I will have no problem picking up two great box sets out of these!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:11 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 1536Location: SE KansasJoined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:14 am
Morf wrote:
Some really spectacular entries. I will have no problem picking up two great box sets out of these!

We still have to the end of 9/15 right????

I've got two entries needing to be submitted. If not, it was a fun exercise in design!

Now Accepting Commissions!

My Blog: Pen and Lead
Offline Profile WWW YIM
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:03 am
User avatarMinister of PulpPosts: 2027Location: Street FightingJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:13 pm
Oh yes, still almost a day.
We'll have guest judges in the person of Rob from Darkson Designs and Will whom some of you may know from GenCon.
You may start bribing them. I heard Rob wants a new SUV for his family.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:29 pm
I need to hurry up and get mine sent in!

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:36 pm
Well, the rest of you guys can give up hope now. I've sent in my submissions for the two Supreme Genesis competitions.*

I have an SUV for Rob. It happens to be 1:43 scale, just right for Pulp City. If that will clinch the deal PM me a mailing address!

I'm pretty proud of my entries actually. I knew what I wanted to do with the vigilante from the start, but the team was a bit more difficult. In the end I really like their theme and stories for my kids.

* Just kidding of course. Best of luck to all entries!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:54 pm
User avatarHeroPosts: 354Location: Tindal, AustraliaJoined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:53 pm
Invader Larb wrote:
I have an SUV for Rob. It happens to be 1:43 scale, just right for Pulp City. If that will clinch the deal PM me a mailing address!

Huh. And here was me thinking that SUV stood for "Shut Up 'Vader". Ah well...

Good luck, guys!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:06 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
Muwahahahahahah!!!!

None of you stand a chance. Not only do you have to compete with me, the winningest Supreme Genesis veteran on the planet, but my son entered as well. That's right fellows weep and tremble. The PootMonkey and the BeerMonkey are tag teaming this contest!

All kidding aside I can't wait to see what everyone came up with. I'm also very proud of the boy, he came up with a simply fantastic group of teens. Like I told Morf, at 13 years old the boy might just have an edge on the rest of us when it comes to teen heroes.

I wish everyone who entered the best of luck!