<  Supreme Genesis  ~  The winners of Supreme Genesis: Who is Seabolt?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:21 am
User avatarMinister of PulpPosts: 2027Location: Street FightingJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:13 pm
Yes, it's the winners (plural):

Drbananajones
(Lawrence) for Entry 2 and Mother Inferior (Shane) for Entry 6!

Both of the entries served us some good stories about Seabolt and may easily fit his Genesis as one shows him "here and now" and the other goes back in time!

Congratz to the winners, thanks to everybody who voted!

Winners, please send me your address data so I know where to send Seabolt pack (end of the month). Also, let me know if you want your nicks or real names put in the H&V section.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:33 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 937Location: Burlington, Vermont, USAJoined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:55 pm
Congratulations and thanks again for your great fiction contributions!

"Why did you draw that?" - Invader Larb at The Great Assigning for Operation Impending Doom II
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:10 pm
User avatarSuper HeroPosts: 658Location: Spirit of Pulp CityJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:09 pm
Congrats to the winners!

My Gaming Blog
http://miniaturemayhem.net/
My Activity Log: Nothing right now. House is still being renovated... :(
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:10 pm
User avatarMortalPosts: 4Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:13 pm
Thank you very much to everyone who voted, I'm very glad to see people enjoying my stuff! Also, congrats Lawrence, I enjoyed your story. :D

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:27 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
A well earned congratz to both of you! Some fantastic stuff in there this time around and it was hard to vote for just one, clearly. Good work and I guess you've raised the bar for us all for the next competition.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:11 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 1536Location: SE KansasJoined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:14 am
Congratulations. I hope to see you enter more Supreme Genesis competitions in the future.

Now Accepting Commissions!

My Blog: Pen and Lead
Offline Profile WWW YIM