<  Supreme Genesis  ~  Supreme Genesis 2 & 3: 60+ new Supremes

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:18 pm
User avatarMinister of PulpPosts: 2027Location: Street FightingJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:13 pm
Thanks Everybody who contributed to populating the city!
Over 60 new Supremes - the city shall never fall!

We'll be reading them over the next week (hopefully make the decision withing 2 weeks). There is some amazing stuff (just look at the names!)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:23 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 725Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:25 pm
That's like... so cool!

Seabolt 12%
Dr Tenebrous 100%
C.O.R.E. 100%

Pulp City collection (84,21% painted):
32* Supremes out of 38**
*incl. alt. Gentleman
**incl. Herald
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:25 pm
User avatarSuper HeroPosts: 658Location: Spirit of Pulp CityJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:09 pm
Woah! 60. Looking forward to some good stuff.

My Gaming Blog
http://miniaturemayhem.net/
My Activity Log: Nothing right now. House is still being renovated... :(
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:08 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 148Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:46 pm
Very cool. I had a few good ideas myself, but couldn't find the time to put it all together. I'll be enjoying viewing this one from a spectator's distance. I don't know if I can get excited off of just names though. If you've seen one superhero name you've seen 'em all. I'm excited to see the new concepts and rules our players are dreaming up to break what seems to have been an extremely long silence in Pulp City.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:51 pm
User avatarSidekickPosts: 58Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:24 am
Good luck, everyone! I'm sure there are some awesome heroes in this year's contest!

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:55 pm
User avatarMinister of PulpPosts: 2027Location: Street FightingJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:13 pm
No doubt.
I will be sending the compilation to the judges.
Blind, so they will not know who is behind the entries.
I already got some favorites. I'm looking mostly at the coolness-to-a-product conversion ratio. Some of them might have a hard time being as cool of miniatures as they are concepts with stories.
But my business bias is only worth 33% of the vote 8)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:53 am
User avatarDefender of the NeighborhoodPosts: 130Location: the NetherlandsJoined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:21 pm
Im so curious to see this :
7. Texas Trio: Texas Twister, Roughhouse, Billy

:mrgreen:
Im a bit dissapointed tough the name is billy.. and not billy-bob
unless billy is female offcourse. in wich case billy-bob would be disturbing O_O

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:55 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
Good luck to all the entrants who contributed. With other commitments I was only able to enter one of the two competitions, but the fact that Morf and Pulp Monsters are prepared to involve their fans like this with two simulatneous competitions is such a great aspect of the Pulp City venture in my mind, so thanks to Morf and all his happy helpers.

So we now wait with baited breath for the results - once again good luck to all of us who entered.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:00 pm
I'll be posting the document for SG 2 in the next 24. I am reworking them in unified format ( I may give up with SG 3 as there is SO many Supremes).
I like them more and more the more I read. Some are just excellently paired up, while some of the solitary submissions nicely ring the Batman/Moon Knight tone.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:30 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
Great news Morf can't wait to see what everyone came up with. I think it's time you guys produced a fillable Supreme card for general fan use and for these contests. Something where we can fill in the blanks and get something semi official and of universal format. I'm sure we have some talented computer types on the boards here who could help out with something like this. Just my 2 cents though.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:14 pm
User avatarSidekickPosts: 58Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:24 am
The suspense is literally killing me. I'm writing this post from a hospital bed.

@Beermonkey: I have a Photoshop template that has the card (deconstructed from the sample cards given in the forum) that I could email to you.

Edit: I noticed in my submission that I sent in the version before I ran a spell check on it. Morf please run a spell check on my submission! It's embarrassing, I misspelled citizen!

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:13 am
Actually Joel offered to put them all in a great layout, so it will take a day or two more.
Hope you are still alive Nick!
Our judge panel has broadened to include some artists that may potentially sculpt them and paint them!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:05 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 937Location: Burlington, Vermont, USAJoined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:55 pm
Darn it Morf! That is more people for me to bribe.

"Why did you draw that?" - Invader Larb at The Great Assigning for Operation Impending Doom II
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:46 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
Ok it's Monday Morning we've given you long enough. Where do we stand on SG3!!

I gotta know Morf.

I just gotta know....

please.....

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:19 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
Beermonkey wrote:
Ok it's Monday Morning we've given you long enough. Where do we stand on SG3!!

I gotta know Morf.

I just gotta know....

please.....

As a non-competitor I am really intrigued to see which entry wins. Will we know soon?