<  Webstore  ~  Special Deals in the Shop?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:04 pm
MortalPosts: 17Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:04 am
Hi,

are there any current special Deals when ordering online?
I know ordering 5 boxes could get you June Summers a while back, is that still possible?
Any kind of price reduction is good news as well, of course, but I am especially interested in June :)

Thx for the info.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:10 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
grenzmord wrote:
Hi,

are there any current special Deals when ordering online?
I know ordering 5 boxes could get you June Summers a while back, is that still possible?
Any kind of price reduction is good news as well, of course, but I am especially interested in June :)

Thx for the info.

I believe that June Summers may be more widely available eventually. Still waiting for mine, but hopefully I'll have them soon and I may be able to work something out for you when they do arrive.

The main offer that is ongoing starter bundle deal (which i got a while back), and the option to buy Gentleman Sniper seperately.

MODS: I may have accidently clicked 'REPORT' on the post above - please ignore that, it was an accident... :oops:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:07 pm
User avatarMinister of PulpPosts: 2027Location: Street FightingJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:13 pm
Leon pointed out the current deals. You may always shoot me a PM when placing a big order (which you did!) and confess your resin/pewter needs :twisted:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:43 am
MortalPosts: 17Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:04 am
PM sent ;)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:12 am
SidekickPosts: 66Location: The spaces betwix the starsJoined: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:40 am
Morf wrote:
Leon pointed out the current deals. You may always shoot me a PM when placing a big order (which you did!) and confess your resin/pewter needs :twisted:

Was wondering if this is an option? As I placed a fairly large order just before.

Offline Profile