<  Webstore  ~  Gencon 2010 - Missing Bases

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:27 pm
MortalPosts: 1Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:23 pm
Hi, I just got back Gencon where I purchased your Villians starter pack for Pulpcity. When I got home and opened it I discovered that while I had the 2 large bases for Hellknight guy, and the Gorrilla, I did not have any of the small bases for the rest of the figures. Is there a way to get some replacements of these? Is this a common error in packaging? Just let me know what info you might need from me to remedy this issue.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:33 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 1461Location: Zen StudiosJoined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:43 pm
Talbane wrote:
Hi, I just got back Gencon where I purchased your Villians starter pack for Pulpcity. When I got home and opened it I discovered that while I had the 2 large bases for Hellknight guy, and the Gorrilla, I did not have any of the small bases for the rest of the figures. Is there a way to get some replacements of these? Is this a common error in packaging? Just let me know what info you might need from me to remedy this issue.

They are the standard bevelled bases you can buy anywhere (if you don't want to wait).

Morf is on Hols atm, if you PM me with your address and how many you need I'll pop some in the post to you (I have to do a Post Office run this week anyway LoL).

Never Bother Questioning Authority, They Don't Know Either . . .

"Damned if you Do, Damned if you don't"
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:32 am
User avatarHeraldPosts: 472Location: Akron, OHJoined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:03 pm
It's not a common thing that I've heard of - but I'm sure it happens from time to time. At least it wasn't like when my buddy was so excited when his Extreme Dire Troll Mauler package showed up in the mail. He noticed it was quite light and when he opened the box, it was just the packaging! No model, no base. . . just the card!

I am actually out of 30mm bases, or I'd mail them to you as well, but I think you'll need a 30mm each for Nuke, The Gentleman, and Twilight (did I get everyone in the Villain box?)...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:39 am
User avatarHeraldPosts: 1461Location: Zen StudiosJoined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:43 pm
I've already posted him some, he should have them in a couple of days!

He was missing3, but I sent him 6 as then he has a couple of spares (you never know, for basing his own Minions etc)

Never Bother Questioning Authority, They Don't Know Either . . .

"Damned if you Do, Damned if you don't"
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:49 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
For those of you who might need bases you could check here:

http://cart.blackorc.com/index.php?main ... cts_id=404

I have not ordered from these guys (yet) but that's the best price on bases I've found. If you are like me and re-base Hero-clix or other minis as citizens, minions, etc... a big sack of bases is a good thing! Just a helpful hint for my fellow gamers.