<  Webstore  ~  Webstore Summer Break

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:00 pm
User avatarMinister of PulpPosts: 2027Location: Street FightingJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:13 pm
The shop if offline for the month of August and will be back in September with some new releases!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:43 am
SidekickPosts: 66Location: The spaces betwix the starsJoined: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:40 am
Paitently awaiting the opening of the online store, I want my rule book and new minis. This money is burning a hole in my pocket :D

*Checks store again to see if open*

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:15 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
Have to admit, there I are some bits and pieces I 'need' (need being a relative concpet to any minis fan, I am certain...).

I think that 'need' is always heightened by the very fact the store is closed... :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:33 am
User avatarHeraldPosts: 157Location: Germany - KrefeldJoined: Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:43 pm
In business terms of PC you "NEED!" :mrgreen:
I need Ulthars btw. ;)

Total Supremes: 52+11 Minions / Painted: 45+9 Minions
Todo:Acorn,Kitty,Le Murtiple(3),Lady Cyburn,Hadron(2),Virgo,Tritonious
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:24 am
SidekickPosts: 66Location: The spaces betwix the starsJoined: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:40 am
Dying for the new rule book mostly, really want to try them out ASAP.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:10 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
Just FYI the new book won't be out until the end of the month maybe beginning of October.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:22 pm
HeroPosts: 209Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:39 pm
Beermonkey wrote:
Just FYI the new book won't be out until the end of the month maybe beginning of October.

I NEED the book. Really. It will help with demos a lot :D

Sleeping - Actually, yes!
Working - Feverishly to appease the dark gods of the US federal govt, still. Sigh...
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:17 am
Beermonkey wrote:

:( Most work on my patience then.
Anyway to get a digital version of the cd that was given at Gencon?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:07 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 1461Location: Zen StudiosJoined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:43 pm
Beermonkey wrote:

Patience is a virtue, especially when something is worthwhile waiting for!

Never Bother Questioning Authority, They Don't Know Either . . .

"Damned if you Do, Damned if you don't"
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:51 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
Funny thing for me is the stuff I need (Elder Grimm, another Gentleman for a convewrsion etc) is all duplicates of stuff I have, yet despite that I feel impatient to buy! :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:42 pm
MortalPosts: 13Location: Felixstowe UKJoined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:09 am
dammit..... I know patience is a virtue..... but I am not feeling very Virtuous!!!! i wanna buy silverager and le-murtiple NOW!!!!!!!

any news at all on when the shop is likely to be back up and running?

TWTs

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:01 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 1461Location: Zen StudiosJoined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:43 pm
My friend John is ITCHING to place his first order LoL!

I've been working on him for a while now (as he knows quite a few other Gamers I don't) I don't want him to "go off the boil" so to speak.

Never Bother Questioning Authority, They Don't Know Either . . .

"Damned if you Do, Damned if you don't"
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:39 am
MortalPosts: 34Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:29 am
I suspect Morf is busy working on the rulebook printing, shipping, and distribution right now.

Considering what I've heard that it's basically just a 1 or 2 man company, if he opens the web store, that's time taken away from that to deal with orders and shipping them out.

And, to be honest, I want to see the book first before I buy any more into the game. There's also little to no hope of getting other friends into the game without an updated rulebook for them to read. Not to mention this whole deal where players are between two rulesets is not a good thing. Way too much confusion, and any positive word of mouth generated by new rules incoming is stymied by confusion of what is what right now. Warmachine MK2 almost caused a stall and crash of the game if they hadn't released the rules free online.

However, he should probably update the site to reflect that the store will be on hiatus for longer than "first week of September" so that potential customers aren't confused and turned away if sent there. If he has time to throw up an update to show Cyburn and Tritonious, he can also change one line of text. I don't mind delays, just don't exacerbate things by forgetting to update the dates for them, even if they are in flux.

That is, when the front page isn't being broken and unreadable for some people.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:34 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
I'll drop him a line and see what can be done. Book ships to printers on Friday. Just finishing up some errata. Some people will be pleased to see certain Supremes are being balanced and brought into line. Things are looking good folks.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:27 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 947Location: Frankfort, KentuckyJoined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:18 pm
As excited a I am about the new book and getting some more minis, I would rather he not rush and take a little more time to ensure everything is super awesome. Besides I still have minis to paint anyway.