<  Webstore  ~  Webstore Feedback

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:48 pm
User avatarMinister of PulpPosts: 2027Location: Street FightingJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:13 pm
This is the topic to leave all your comments on what you want for the store, potential bugs, unusual shipping charges (the calculator) etc. The store will be adjusted to suit your needs in the oncoming weeks.

http://store.pulp-city.com/

Things that are already on the TO DO list:

- Pulp Monsters personalized skin

I'll be personally supervising all orders, if the calculators for whatever reason overcharge you, don't hesitate to contact me.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:59 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
Since I managed to place an order this morning, her are my experiences:

The only problem that I really noticed was some kind of glitch when registering after filling a cart - it would not allow me to proceed, instead some kind of error message came up. Also the cart doesn't seem to carry over from pre-registration to post-registration which should be a fixable issue I think since other webstores can do this.

The layout is much better, so well done. Shouldn't Gentleman Sniper be in the web exclusive section? Are you going to list June Summers any time soon? I know people want that mini still.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:47 pm
MortalPosts: 21Location: ConnecticutJoined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:04 pm
Woke up this morning to an unexpected Christmas present. It's a Christmas Miracle!

I just placed an order, catching up on some of the new stuff. I found the new webstore easy to use (though I didn't exercise it very much, I knew what I wanted.)

I went to the webstore, put some of the new sets in the cart. I decided I couldn't spend the entire rent on figures and was able to easily delete some.

When I went to check out I decided to create an account which is very easy to do. But after I created the account I was unable to access my shopping cart. I had to logout and log back in which gave me an empty cart. This was no big deal as I was only ordering 4 sets of figures.

When pressing the "Continue Shopping" button it takes you back to the beginning of the webstore, would it be possible to get it to return you to place in the webstore you were at when you added the product to the cart?

Since you request a destination when checking out you might want to make that information request part of the account creation process.

All-in-all it is a great site and well worth the wait.

Tim

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:10 am
User avatarHeraldPosts: 249Location: Gatineau, CanadaJoined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:28 pm
Just made my order for Giant Hadron and I had similar problem, after creating my account, I couln't access the shopping cart. After a quick logoff / logon everything was great.

A very great overall of the shop, A lot more friendly to find specific models. Great job and worth the wait.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:20 am
MortalPosts: 31Location: SE MichiganJoined: Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:49 am
I ordered a Giant Captain Hadron back in April and didn't have any problem signing up and ordering it.

However, I'm still waiting for it to arrive. I did get an email stating that it was getting cast back on May 4th and should be ready to ship shortly. Then I got an email on the 19th of May stating it's been shipped out. I never got a tracking number however, and it's not shown up yet. My email sent on June 8th to Jed but have not heard back from him.

Where is this being shipped from? I know shiipping from Europe is long, typically 10 days from the UK. However I just recently recieved several items from the UK within a week. These were shipped out after I got the email on the 19th.

....and we liked it.
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:43 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
Have you tried emailing the store? You may get the help you need that way:

shop@pulpmonsters.com

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:44 pm
pulpcitizen wrote:
Have you tried emailing the store? You may get the help you need that way:

shop@pulpmonsters.com

Hope that helps. :)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:53 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 1536Location: SE KansasJoined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:14 am
CmdrKiley wrote:
I ordered a Giant Captain Hadron back in April and didn't have any problem signing up and ordering it.

However, I'm still waiting for it to arrive. I did get an email stating that it was getting cast back on May 4th and should be ready to ship shortly. Then I got an email on the 19th of May stating it's been shipped out. I never got a tracking number however, and it's not shown up yet. My email sent on June 8th to Jed but have not heard back from him.

Where is this being shipped from? I know shiipping from Europe is long, typically 10 days from the UK. However I just recently recieved several items from the UK within a week. These were shipped out after I got the email on the 19th.

My last order was returned twice. Jed and Morf both emailed me and asked if there was a problem. Seems that I have to officially "sign" for things that come from Pulp Monsters, Poland, or Europe I guess. Other times, like my Hadron order, it came right to the house with no issues.

That might have happened with your Hadron.

Now Accepting Commissions!

My Blog: Pen and Lead
Offline Profile WWW YIM
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:57 am
MortalPosts: 31Location: SE MichiganJoined: Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:49 am
Yeah I emailed Pulp Monsters several weeks ago. Never got an answer back. I just forwarded the email to Morf. Got an answer back this morning. It seems Jess is out sick and Morf apologized and promised to look into it.

....and we liked it.
Offline Profile WWW