<  Webstore  ~  Delivery ETA to the UK?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:02 pm
MortalPosts: 45Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:56 pm
Hi all,

I ordered a bunch of damn dirty apes about two weeks ago and still no sign of them. I was just wondering if anyone could give me an average shipping time?

I got my order confirmation email on 19/08, didn;t mention anything about shipping though.

Any help would be appreciated as I'm dying to paint Ape-Bot and Virus!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:24 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
I usually find around 2 weeks - maybe email the store using this link:

shop@pulpmonsters.com

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:40 pm
User avatarMortalPosts: 36Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:52 pm
I'm the same, ordered over two weeks ago and still waiting. I normally wouldn't mind, its just when people say its normally only 2 weeks, and that people who ordered during the free shipping period like me have got theirs.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:40 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
Mine arrived late last week; give them an email and I am sure they will be happy to respond.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:53 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 1536Location: SE KansasJoined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:14 am
Mine took about 4 weeks to the central US.

Not really much help, but it gives an estimate time.

Now Accepting Commissions!

My Blog: Pen and Lead
Offline Profile WWW YIM
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:42 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
It happens. I'm firmly of the opinion that all my packages of metal parts from strange foreign countries has placed me on some U.S. Federal Watch-list. Nothing I order gets to my house in less than 2 weeks unless it is addressed to my wife. So yeah I feel you're pain.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:48 pm
Well, it did take 3 weeks to get my Hell Dorado book in, and that was from England!

It's just with impending monkies I can't really be bothered painting anything else just now. Luckily I've got Deus Ex to help me through this troubled time......

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:07 pm
I've dropped them a line, just to see whether there is any info. Knowing my luck, it'll be one of the few cases that takes longer than the general 2 weeks to get to the UK.

@pulpcitizen did you get a letter from customs regarding your order for VAT and what not or did they let it through? Just not sure how it works since it's coming from within the Eurozone.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:46 pm
Mecha Ace wrote:
I've dropped them a line, just to see whether there is any info. Knowing my luck, it'll be one of the few cases that takes longer than the general 2 weeks to get to the UK.

@pulpcitizen did you get a letter from customs regarding your order for VAT and what not or did they let it through? Just not sure how it works since it's coming from within the Eurozone.

No VAT as EU; never had a Customs issue with any Euro-zone order from any EU country.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:05 pm
They arrived today! Please excuse my impatience!

They are awesome figs. I wasn't too keen on Silverager (he was ok, but I really, really wanted Le Murtiple) but out the box he's actually pretty damn nice as well (and Le Murtiple is amazing too). Very pleased and can't wait to build/paint/kick ass with them!

The packaging though, that was one big box for 3 relatively small boxes! Also Chimp Chi comes in his own box!? How bizarre. Not complaining though! Sorry, I think my morning coffee just kicked in!

WOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOP!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:13 pm
Dangerousbeans wrote:
They arrived today! Please excuse my impatience!

They are awesome figs. I wasn't too keen on Silverager (he was ok, but I really, really wanted Le Murtiple) but out the box he's actually pretty damn nice as well (and Le Murtiple is amazing too). Very pleased and can't wait to build/paint/kick ass with them!

The packaging though, that was one big box for 3 relatively small boxes! Also Chimp Chi comes in his own box!? How bizarre. Not complaining though! Sorry, I think my morning coffee just kicked in!

WOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOP!

Glad to see they have arrived. :)

I really enjoyed painting my own Silverager. Le Murtiple I find is one of the trickier Supremes to get the best out of. He is durable in some ways (3 seperate bodies; re-duplicating), but fragile in others (only 5 Damage per bod and the need for all 3 bodies to get the best out of him)

Chimp Chi on his own is a throwback to a point when a number of singles were available separately (including Mourn and Harrier), but since then the standard box set-up is usually 2 Supremes (3 in some cases such as 1 of the Ulthar boxes) or a Supreme and Minion card worth of models.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:56 am
Well my colleague Mr beans getting his gives me hope that my grumbling was a bit early. I didn't get mine but hopefully I'll get a card through the door saying they tried to deliver a package.

On the note of single supremes, I'm hoping I can get C.O.R.E. as I was originally gonna buy the box with him and nuclear Jones but it was out of stock, so ended up buying just nuclear Jones. Now I'm worried I won't be able to get him separately.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:41 am
User avatarHeroPosts: 360Location: Crawley, UKJoined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:18 pm
I got jones singly too....

I'm sure we'd be able to get core on his own too if we asked morf nicely....:)

http://masheduppotato.blogspot.com/ my attempt to bring order to my chaos.....
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:16 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
Morf has stated that any and all models will be available as singles 3 to 6 months after boxed sets are released. Singles will have to be ordered direct of course. So if it's not in the store a friendly email to the shop will most likely get you sorted out.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:16 pm
MortalPosts: 5Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:38 pm
My book arrived today :D :D :D

I ordered it on 22.8.11 so about 20 days.

Had a quick flick through and it looks great.

So bedtime reading material tonight.

Offline Profile