<  Webstore  ~  cards

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 8:13 am
User avatarMinister of PulpPosts: 2027Location: Street FightingJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:13 pm
OK Leon, on my list of things to do.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 1:49 pm
User avatarSidekickPosts: 97Location: Brunswick, MaineJoined: Tue May 19, 2009 6:41 pm
Have you considered selling a 'Card Pack', with all the current cards released as one bundle? Throw in Agenda Cards, and I'd buy a pack.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 4:37 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 725Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:25 pm
Devilsquid wrote:
Have you considered selling a 'Card Pack', with all the current cards released as one bundle? Throw in Agenda Cards, and I'd buy a pack.

That would be quite uncommercial as the set of cards changes every 2 months with the arrival of the new releases.
Though maybe in time, it would be cool to have faction-decks (the coven, ARC etc), with maybe some specific new and very cool exclusive agendas.

Seabolt 12%
Dr Tenebrous 100%
C.O.R.E. 100%

Pulp City collection (84,21% painted):
32* Supremes out of 38**
*incl. alt. Gentleman
**incl. Herald
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 4:59 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
John S. wrote:
Devilsquid wrote:

That would be quite uncommercial as the set of cards changes every 2 months with the arrival of the new releases.
Though maybe in time, it would be cool to have faction-decks (the coven, ARC etc), with maybe some specific new and very cool exclusive agendas.

I like that idea, John.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 10:35 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 937Location: Burlington, Vermont, USAJoined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:55 pm
The card pack could be an online special only. Each month the new cards are added. Every 6+ months add a few pennies to the price. Eventually you could have a supreme deck and a resources/agendas pack. Again, since the content is a little dynamic, I'd have it on the web store only.

"Why did you draw that?" - Invader Larb at The Great Assigning for Operation Impending Doom II
Offline Profile