<  Pulp City Heralds  ~  Heralds Greet You - Say Hello!

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:31 pm
User avatarMinister of PulpPosts: 2027Location: Street FightingJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:13 pm
My name is Morf and I am the Shadow Herald. This is a great place to say hello before you post any events in other places of that forums.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 2:55 pm
User avatarHeroPosts: 287Location: St. Louis, MOJoined: Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:32 pm
I am Neomorte. A Herald of St. Louis, MO and a mod here on the boards.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 5:41 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
Hi all I'm Beermonkey Herald of Maine and Northern New England. I'm also a play tester and the creator of Father Oak and Acorn.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 8:16 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 1536Location: SE KansasJoined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:14 am
Hi all!

Varagon here. . . That's code for a super secret supreme in the works (no, really!). I've been around games for a while and really enjoyed what Pulp Monsters had to offer with Pulp City.

I therefore jumped in feet first and have been a member here on the boards for a while.

I run events from Kansas City down to the Joplin area and am stationed in SE Kansas. If anyone is interested in learning the game or just talking up PC, let me know and we'll get the ball rolling!

Now Accepting Commissions!

My Blog: Pen and Lead
Offline Profile WWW YIM
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 6:58 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 99Location: HeidelbergJoined: Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:26 pm
Hello everybody,

so I've joined the Herald team as well.

What can I say. I fell in love with this game the moment I first saw the rulebook and the miniatures and I want to help in getting more people to play it.

I guess I'm the first Herald from Germany (Ba/Wü).

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 2:06 am
User avatarHeraldPosts: 937Location: Burlington, Vermont, USAJoined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:55 pm
Invader Larb is joining the team as well. Stay tuned for more pictures of my supremes in the hobby section.

This game is just the relief I needed from larger format games I play pretty heavily. Last year I went to Gencon on a shoestring (as a few of you know). The only thing I bought at the con aside from food was Pulp City, and I got every single model they had.

I love how fun and fluid this game is. It captures the feeling of the comic book setting with lots of color and character.

I am in Burlington, Vermont and will be helping Beermonkey cover New England in Pulp City enthusiasm.

"Why did you draw that?" - Invader Larb at The Great Assigning for Operation Impending Doom II
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 5:15 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 725Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:25 pm
Hey, I'm John, Herald for Taiwan (and let's say for all Asia so far, haha, how cool is that!) and occasionally france north-west france.

If you're around, don't hesitate to give me a sign!

Seabolt 12%
Dr Tenebrous 100%
C.O.R.E. 100%

Pulp City collection (84,21% painted):
32* Supremes out of 38**
*incl. alt. Gentleman
**incl. Herald
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:11 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 191Location: FranceJoined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:35 am
Mugen, Herald 010 from France. Rennes / Nantes / Paris ... we're trying to do as much demos as we can, and promote the game via a French pulp city website :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 4:54 am
User avatarHeraldPosts: 23Location: St. Louis, Missouri, USAJoined: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:37 pm
Josh here, Herald from St. Louis, MO. Sidekick to Neomorte. ;)

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 5:57 am
User avatarHeroPosts: 287Location: St. Louis, MOJoined: Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:32 pm
saultydog wrote:
Josh here, Herald from St. Louis, MO. Sidekick to Neomorte. ;)

I have a sidekick? Awesome!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:26 am
User avatarHeraldPosts: 288Location: Sydney AustraliaJoined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:14 am
Jim Dice Checking in...

Australian Herald. Sydney based.

Got into the game back in January 2008.

Frustrated with LGS not willing to stock boutique miniature games I set up a small business in late 2007 - Dice Club.

My main aim is to bring cool games at reasonable prices to the locals. I play the games that I sell and it is important to me that there is a vibrant community that attracts like minded gamers. I promote games at Clubs, conventions and at open minded LGS.

When Pulp City came on the scene, it was a no brainer that I had to add this game to my stable of games.

So if you are interested in the game drop me a line and we can see if we can hook up for a game.

Also I can put you into contact with players all over Australia. I know of players in VIC, NSW, ACT, SA, and QLD. I have not cracked WA, NT and TAS yet... but it is only matter of time.

So if you are looking for players in your area I might be able to help you out.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:17 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 947Location: Frankfort, KentuckyJoined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:18 pm
Bubba Ho-Tep here.

I am the Herald for Central Kentucky.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:51 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 55Location: Bordeaux (France)Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 9:55 pm
La Fureur/Adrien. Another Herald from France but especially in Bordeaux (do you know french wine?^^). I'm waiting for the Herald validation since I've have posted my miniatures in the hobby section! :mrgreen: I'm helping Mugen for the french translation of this great Game.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:13 pm
User avatarSuper HeroPosts: 658Location: Spirit of Pulp CityJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:09 pm
Just emailed ya a while ago that your were approved. I've also notified Neomorte to add you to the Heralds group. Welcome aboard! :)

My Gaming Blog
http://miniaturemayhem.net/
My Activity Log: Nothing right now. House is still being renovated... :(
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:28 pm
User avatarMinister of PulpPosts: 2027Location: Street FightingJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:13 pm
Hi Adrien, thanks a lot - we owe you and others being able to get Belgian retailers ;)