<  Pulp City Heralds  ~  Breast Cancer Brawl- Looking for Heralds!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:44 pm
MortalPosts: 1Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:44 am
Some of you may be familiar with Breast Cancer Brawl. We are a group of dedicated gamers who run tournaments yearly to raise money for Breast Cancer Awareness and reaserch.

I'm looking for a herald, or a team to write up a list of Cheats for the Pulp City game and help promote it for Pulp City. You can find the cheats for Warmachine and Hordes on the website www.breastcancerbrawl.net

Please contact me at paintitpink@gmail.com if you can help.

Matt

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:46 am
HeroPosts: 209Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:39 pm
Wold wrote:
Some of you may be familiar with Breast Cancer Brawl. We are a group of dedicated gamers who run tournaments yearly to raise money for Breast Cancer Awareness and reaserch.

I'm looking for a herald, or a team to write up a list of Cheats for the Pulp City game and help promote it for Pulp City. You can find the cheats for Warmachine and Hordes on the website http://www.breastcancerbrawl.net

Matt

Matt,

Welcome!

There are lots of people on the board, not just Heralds, who would be happy to give you a list of Pulp City cheats for the BCB.

Is it your intent to post this list for general BCB use by anyone or are you looking for a list to support a specific BCB event?

Do you already have Pulp City Heralds/volunteers to support a BCB event? Or are you looking for some?

Let the board know.

Cheers,

Chris

Sleeping - Actually, yes!
Working - Feverishly to appease the dark gods of the US federal govt, still. Sigh...
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:02 pm
User avatarPulp City IconPosts: 1819Location: Cornwall, UKJoined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:22 pm
Didnt know you were adding Pulp City Wold. Thats great!

If you need any help with any of it, give me a shout

Once the rules are ready I will promote it on the blog and facebook aswell for you

Last edited by hendybadger on Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:18 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
Wold wrote:

I'm looking for a herald, or a team to write up a list of Cheats for the Pulp City game and help promote it for Pulp City. You can find the cheats for Warmachine and Hordes on the website http://www.breastcancerbrawl.net

Matt

Email sent Matt.

Leon.