<  Pulp City Heralds  ~  Heralds: The Kick-off

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 5:53 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 937Location: Burlington, Vermont, USAJoined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:55 pm
Well, I did not have room for my Pulp City mini's but I printed rule books to give away and card info to do demos for DS and Ross. I promoted the game all weekend, even to some of the PP staff who thought it sounded cool. Next year I'll make space for mini's and cars. We'll definitely get in some Pulp City next year.

And Joel, you're always to welcome up in Vermont.

"Why did you draw that?" - Invader Larb at The Great Assigning for Operation Impending Doom II
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:36 pm
User avatarMinister of PulpPosts: 2027Location: Street FightingJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:13 pm

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 7:20 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 725Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:25 pm
I was registering, but then the code didn't want to be right. I tried several times in vain, though I wrote it very carefully. Well, if others experience the same problem...

Seabolt 12%
Dr Tenebrous 100%
C.O.R.E. 100%

Pulp City collection (84,21% painted):
32* Supremes out of 38**
*incl. alt. Gentleman
**incl. Herald
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 7:24 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 937Location: Burlington, Vermont, USAJoined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:55 pm
I got it on the second code.

"Why did you draw that?" - Invader Larb at The Great Assigning for Operation Impending Doom II
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 7:33 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 1536Location: SE KansasJoined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:14 am
Wow. Looks like the PG crowd is coming around to the Pulp City side of things.

Hopefully that doesn't mean WM and Hordes is going the way of the dodo though!

Welcome! I've been around for a while now myself.

Now Accepting Commissions!

My Blog: Pen and Lead
Offline Profile WWW YIM
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 7:35 pm
It probobly helps that I was telling everyone at the PP Invitational event in Seattle this weekend about the game.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 11:37 pm
User avatarSidekickPosts: 97Location: Brunswick, MaineJoined: Tue May 19, 2009 6:41 pm
Bah, you're not that special! I liked superheros well before you showed me the game! :P

Varagon: Nah, i think it's more of a wait till MKII comes out for WM than anything else. I find myself in an odd place of 'treading water' when it comes to WM.

This game looks fast and fun, and doesn't have a huge buy in....sounds like Prime, all those years ago.

And besides, PG's have a wealth of experiance in promoting and supporting a game. Pulp Monsters is lucky to have such a crew singing their praise.

So when's the Pulp Monster Invitational? :P

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 2:38 am
User avatarSuper HeroPosts: 658Location: Spirit of Pulp CityJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:09 pm
John S. wrote:
I was registering, but then the code didn't want to be right. I tried several times in vain, though I wrote it very carefully. Well, if others experience the same problem...

If anyone is having trouble with the app, please do PM me and I will help you out.

My Gaming Blog
http://miniaturemayhem.net/
My Activity Log: Nothing right now. House is still being renovated... :(
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 6:20 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 99Location: HeidelbergJoined: Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:26 pm
Didn't have any problems, sent my application in yesterday.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 12:41 am
User avatarHeraldPosts: 288Location: Sydney AustraliaJoined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:14 am
I applied yesterday and it failed the first time. It seemed to work the second. Unsure if I was sucessful or not. I assume Morf will contact individuals if they are sucessful.

It is great to see new faces around. Feels like pulp is going up a gear... which good news for all.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 1:06 am
User avatarSuper HeroPosts: 658Location: Spirit of Pulp CityJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:09 pm
I got your app successfully and will process them this weekend as I'm currently in Canada right now. Thanks for your patience.

My Gaming Blog
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 1:30 pm
User avatarSidekickPosts: 97Location: Brunswick, MaineJoined: Tue May 19, 2009 6:41 pm
Speaking of which, how goes the family pick up? Was nice to meet you in person, now that I know I can harass you here. :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 2:17 pm
Yep, I'm here as well. I am glad I was in the other room and didn't get to see you shirtless. That kind of harassment I can't take :)

Family picked up well. We brought sunshine to our Canadian friends up here and got to see beautiful sights at the same time count how many times my cousins kept saying "aye", which she swears she never does. :)

My Gaming Blog
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 4:33 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 725Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:25 pm
What the... Shirtless canadian friends harassing board members?

Ah they look good our heralds :mrgreen:

Seabolt 12%
Dr Tenebrous 100%
C.O.R.E. 100%

Pulp City collection (84,21% painted):
32* Supremes out of 38**
*incl. alt. Gentleman
**incl. Herald
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 4:59 pm
Don't temp fate John. It was not a pretty picture...

Offline Profile