Author Message

<  Pulp City Heralds  ~  Heralds Greet You - Say Hello!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:21 am
User avatarHeraldPosts: 1461Location: Zen StudiosJoined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:43 pm
Cheers V!

Hows the paining!



_________________
I am Spartacus (apparently)

Never Bother Questioning Authority, They Don't Know Either . . .

"Damned if you Do, Damned if you don't"
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:23 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 1536Location: SE KansasJoined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:14 am
Doctor-Warlock wrote:
Cheers V!

Hows the paining!


None for me as I'm working on commissions. :(



_________________
Bob Nolan

Now Accepting Commissions!

My Blog: Pen and Lead
Offline Profile WWW YIM
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:30 am
User avatarHeraldPosts: 1461Location: Zen StudiosJoined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:43 pm
varagon wrote:
Doctor-Warlock wrote:
Cheers V!

Hows the paining!


None for me as I'm working on commissions. :(


Thats what I meant LoL!

I HATED doing commision work, don't miss it at all!



_________________
I am Spartacus (apparently)

Never Bother Questioning Authority, They Don't Know Either . . .

"Damned if you Do, Damned if you don't"
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:49 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 1536Location: SE KansasJoined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:14 am
Doctor-Warlock wrote:
varagon wrote:
Doctor-Warlock wrote:
Cheers V!

Hows the paining!


None for me as I'm working on commissions. :(


Thats what I meant LoL!

I HATED doing commision work, don't miss it at all!


I"m doing it so I can go to Gen Con with extra cash.

I've got a Blood Bowl team on my desk that I'm getting ready to start, then around 80 15mm moderns and mid east insurgents that will help pay for my Gen Con room. lol



_________________
Bob Nolan

Now Accepting Commissions!

My Blog: Pen and Lead
Offline Profile WWW YIM
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:07 am
User avatarHeraldPosts: 1461Location: Zen StudiosJoined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:43 pm
I would have to paint CONSIDERABLY more than that if I wanted to go ;)



_________________
I am Spartacus (apparently)

Never Bother Questioning Authority, They Don't Know Either . . .

"Damned if you Do, Damned if you don't"
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:13 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 1536Location: SE KansasJoined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:14 am
Doctor-Warlock wrote:
I would have to paint CONSIDERABLY more than that if I wanted to go ;)


True. This is just the tale end of my commissions before August. June is the blood bowl team and July belongs to the 15mm moderns since I'm a fairly slow painter.



_________________
Bob Nolan

Now Accepting Commissions!

My Blog: Pen and Lead
Offline Profile WWW YIM
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:33 am
User avatarHeraldPosts: 1461Location: Zen StudiosJoined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:43 pm
I get one figure done a night nowadays (if I'm lucky LoL)



_________________
I am Spartacus (apparently)

Never Bother Questioning Authority, They Don't Know Either . . .

"Damned if you Do, Damned if you don't"
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:33 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
Congratulations Drew. :D



_________________
Pulp Citizen (blog): link
Hairy sticking: TINY!; Red Bella; Slug Muldoon; Painted 154 Pulp City minis;
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:35 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
darth tater wrote:
Congrats Drew! :D

You and Leon both do sterling work promoting Pulp City with your sites over here! If we can get a few more Heralds over here maybe we can have a bigger presence at next years Salute! :wink:


In interviewing Maciej (which I hope to get submitted very soon, somewhere), he was clear that having seen the event and how Maxmini were able to operate he wants a more substantive presence at Salute 2011, so that is all good then. :)



_________________
Pulp Citizen (blog): link
Hairy sticking: TINY!; Red Bella; Slug Muldoon; Painted 154 Pulp City minis;
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:26 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 725Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:25 pm
leonmallett wrote:
darth tater wrote:
Congrats Drew! :D

You and Leon both do sterling work promoting Pulp City with your sites over here! If we can get a few more Heralds over here maybe we can have a bigger presence at next years Salute! :wink:


In interviewing Maciej (which I hope to get submitted very soon, somewhere), he was clear that having seen the event and how Maxmini were able to operate he wants a more substantive presence at Salute 2011, so that is all good then. :)

Depending on a lot of stuffs, I might just make it for 2011 or 2012... no promises though



_________________
John S.'painting completion:
Dr Red 26%
Dr Mercury 100%
Seabolt 12%
Dr Tenebrous 100%
C.O.R.E. 100%

Pulp City collection (84,21% painted):
32* Supremes out of 38**
*incl. alt. Gentleman
**incl. Herald
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:35 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
John S. wrote:
leonmallett wrote:
darth tater wrote:
Congrats Drew! :D

You and Leon both do sterling work promoting Pulp City with your sites over here! If we can get a few more Heralds over here maybe we can have a bigger presence at next years Salute! :wink:


In interviewing Maciej (which I hope to get submitted very soon, somewhere), he was clear that having seen the event and how Maxmini were able to operate he wants a more substantive presence at Salute 2011, so that is all good then. :)

Depending on a lot of stuffs, I might just make it for 2011 or 2012... no promises though


If it comes togther that would be great. I'll keep my fingers crossed if that is cool.



_________________
Pulp Citizen (blog): link
Hairy sticking: TINY!; Red Bella; Slug Muldoon; Painted 154 Pulp City minis;
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:42 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 1461Location: Zen StudiosJoined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:43 pm
John S. wrote:
Depending on a lot of stuffs, I might just make it for 2011 or 2012... no promises though


How UTTERLY cool would that be!



_________________
I am Spartacus (apparently)

Never Bother Questioning Authority, They Don't Know Either . . .

"Damned if you Do, Damned if you don't"
Offline Profile WWW

Display posts from previous:  Sort by:

All times are UTC [ DST ]
Page 5 of 5
72 posts
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
Search for:
Post new topic  Reply to topic
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
cron