<  Pulp City Heralds  ~  Heralds Greet You - Say Hello!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:09 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 51Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:32 am
Invader Larb wrote:
Welcome to the Herald-Core Batman. Sorry, we are not handing out power rings at this time. However, look to the skies. When we need you, you'll see...

*throws on cape and cowl*

thanks for the warm welcome guys, hope i can get the ball rolling in my area asap.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:54 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
I am Leon - fear my Exclusive Actions (which include Threadomancy)!

Now if you look at the most recently 'resurrected' threads, and [shameless plug]check out my blog[/shameless plug] then you may notice that I am building a little bit of info on the PC sculptors on the blog. I want the blog to become an accessible refernce tool for hobbysist in some ways.

I am stepping up on my efforts to spread the word about PC firstly through the best and most widely seen media I can access: various internet fora. It may be a haphazard strategy, but I am trying to raise that profile in as many legitimate locations as possible to expose people who haven't looked at the game and/or minis to do so. One vehicle for that is also going to be the blog (did I mention that yet...? :P ).

In the next few months (wedding plans aside) I will get on with local demoing as well.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:26 am
User avatarHeraldPosts: 51Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:32 am
leonmallett wrote:
I am Leon - fear my Exclusive Actions (which include Threadomancy)!

Now if you look at the most recently 'resurrected' threads, and [shameless plug]check out my blog[/shameless plug] then you may notice that I am building a little bit of info on the PC sculptors on the blog. I want the blog to become an accessible refernce tool for hobbysist in some ways.

I am stepping up on my efforts to spread the word about PC firstly through the best and most widely seen media I can access: various internet fora. It may be a haphazard strategy, but I am trying to raise that profile in as many legitimate locations as possible to expose people who haven't looked at the game and/or minis to do so. One vehicle for that is also going to be the blog (did I mention that yet...? :P ).

In the next few months (wedding plans aside) I will get on with local demoing as well.

welcome my friend.

I hear you have a blog, that true? :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:02 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
I may have mentioned it once...or twice...maybe...

:P

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:21 pm
HeraldPosts: 30Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:32 am
Greetings!
This is Wraith aka Patrick speaking to you dear citizens...
I'm new to the Heralds, coming from South-West Germany near Heidelberg. My Herald-Activity will be mostly on Conventions all around Germany, and maybe even Crisis in Antwerp at the end of the year. Hope I can also post some little inspiring stuff in the Hobby-section of the forum.
Regards
Wraith

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:43 am
User avatarHeraldPosts: 937Location: Burlington, Vermont, USAJoined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:55 pm
Thanks for joining us Wraith! We're happy to have the help.

Let the rest of us know if you have any questions or if you need a hand.

"Why did you draw that?" - Invader Larb at The Great Assigning for Operation Impending Doom II
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:20 pm
Welcome Wraith, from a fellow newcomer to the Herald ranks. :)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:11 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
Glad to have you here my friend. Any Fan of Pulp City is a friend to me. Great looking stuff you've got By the Way. Nice Work.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:58 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 725Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:25 pm
Beermonkey wrote:
Glad to have you here my friend. Any Fan of Pulp City is a friend to me. Great looking stuff you've got By the Way. Nice Work.

Welcome to the land of love and friendship and equity. We are all brothers who love and embrace each other's opinion. We are truly happy to welcome you as a new member of our family.

See, BM, that's how you scare someone to death! :D

Seabolt 12%
Dr Tenebrous 100%
C.O.R.E. 100%

Pulp City collection (84,21% painted):
32* Supremes out of 38**
*incl. alt. Gentleman
**incl. Herald
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:01 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 472Location: Akron, OHJoined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:03 pm
Welcome to the group, Wraith. Enjoy your stay.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:26 pm
HeraldPosts: 36Location: LJoined: Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:04 pm
Hello everyone,
Germany seems to get a lot of Heralds and i'm another one.
I'm from Lübeck, so i'll be mostly around northern Germany and the local conventions.
Me and a friend got you first minis in Essen 2008 and in the last few months we've been busy promoting Pulp City even before i became a Herald. We currently have four new players waiting for the next big order (when the new Wave is up in the store).

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:08 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 157Location: Germany - KrefeldJoined: Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:43 pm
Welcome & Willkommen! :wink:

Total Supremes: 52+11 Minions / Painted: 45+9 Minions
Todo:Acorn,Kitty,Le Murtiple(3),Lady Cyburn,Hadron(2),Virgo,Tritonious
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:10 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 937Location: Burlington, Vermont, USAJoined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:55 pm
Welcome Bis. We all appreciate your help to spread the word about Pulp City. Speak up if there is anything the rest of us can do to help.

"Why did you draw that?" - Invader Larb at The Great Assigning for Operation Impending Doom II
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:37 am
Welcome aboard! 8)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:32 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
Nice to have you here Bistromatic! Welcome to the club.