<  Pulp City Heralds  ~  Herald Q&A

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:33 am
User avatarSuper HeroPosts: 658Location: Spirit of Pulp CityJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:09 pm
I've disabled the numeric verification on form. Let me know if you still have any problems with it.

Thank you.

My Gaming Blog
http://miniaturemayhem.net/
My Activity Log: Nothing right now. House is still being renovated... :(
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:16 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 725Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:25 pm
It's in! Thanks for the help Lark. Does it have anything to do with my browser? I'm on safari, and I haven't thought of switching to another one to try...

Seabolt 12%
Dr Tenebrous 100%
C.O.R.E. 100%

Pulp City collection (84,21% painted):
32* Supremes out of 38**
*incl. alt. Gentleman
**incl. Herald
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:05 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
After a few attempts and problems in submitting (and thanks to Larkin for offering his help in that), I submitted my application aproximately a week ago. I was just wondering when it is likely to be be looked at (ie accepted or rejected)?

Leon.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:03 am
User avatarHeraldPosts: 947Location: Frankfort, KentuckyJoined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:18 pm
Is there a list of cards that have been updated/changed? Someone mention at my demo last night that they downloaded the cards from the website and that the cards weren't up to date. Heck my cards may be out of date they are from the initial release.

Thanks,
Ron

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:11 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
Bubba Ho-Tep wrote:
Is there a list of cards that have been updated/changed? Someone mention at my demo last night that they downloaded the cards from the website and that the cards weren't up to date. Heck my cards may be out of date they are from the initial release.

Thanks,
Ron

I think this could be an important resource. There is a thread here. It may be useful if that thread is used for central card errata (maybe renamed to Card Updates and Errata (or something like that).

The ones I am aware of are:

- Nuke (now activates Radiation at full power)
- Guerilla (the cost of Raze and Slam reduced to AP 3)
- Hellsmith (amended to include Forgotten Allegiance)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:07 pm
User avatarHeroPosts: 354Location: Tindal, AustraliaJoined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:53 pm
leonmallett wrote:

Forgotten Forgotten allegiance? :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:22 pm
Cilionelle wrote:
leonmallett wrote:

Forgotten Forgotten allegiance? :lol:

I love a bad joke or pun - which makes me ashamed I missed that opportunity. :oops:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:40 pm
User avatarMinister of PulpPosts: 2027Location: Street FightingJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:13 pm
The cards from the first batch have that problem. Funny enough, the designers screwed up the layers and Forgotten tag went under. I noticed that one year later when a kid at a demo argued with me that Solar doesn't get Hate vs. Hellsmith :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:31 pm
Morf wrote:
The cards from the first batch have that problem. Funny enough, the designers screwed up the layers and Forgotten tag went under. I noticed that one year later when a kid at a demo argued with me that Solar doesn't get Hate vs. Hellsmith :lol:

Of course the real question is:

Who won the argument?

:P

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:55 pm
HeraldPosts: 36Location: LJoined: Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:04 pm
The herald rules say that store demos and the like have to be heralded on the forum at least seven days prior to the event, now i don't have any idea where to do that i can't find any such announcement threads here.

I just submitted the event through the form, is that all it take or do i have to post a thread in some place i'm too stupid to find?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:33 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 1536Location: SE KansasJoined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:14 am
Bistromatic wrote:
The herald rules say that store demos and the like have to be heralded on the forum at least seven days prior to the event, now i don't have any idea where to do that i can't find any such announcement threads here.

I just submitted the event through the form, is that all it take or do i have to post a thread in some place i'm too stupid to find?

You should post the event in the Things Out of This World, "Events, people, places" threads here where all Pulp City events are being posted. This is to advertise your event.

You should also advertise locally.

Now Accepting Commissions!

My Blog: Pen and Lead
Offline Profile WWW YIM
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:41 pm
HeraldPosts: 36Location: LJoined: Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:04 pm
Ok, turns out i am too stupid, the "not really about Pulp City" stopped me from looking there.
I'll post a thread and local advertisement is being done too.

Thanks a lot.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:42 am
User avatarMortalPosts: 35Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:39 pm
I know I failed Calculus 3 times, but something doesn't add up here for me:

To become a Herald, following requirements need to be fulfilled:
- A Herald must be 16 years old or older,
- A Herald must fill out the Herald enrollment form,
- A Herald must send pictures of two Level 5 (two Level 1 miniatures and one Level 2
miniature) assembled and painted teams of Heroes and Villains (one each) along with
the form.

Do you mean 2 level 2's and 1 level 1 from each team? The way it reads, that would only be level 4. Or am I being an idiot and missing something here?

I have a group ready to get on board in my area, so I just want to make sure I am sending all the correct items for Heraldhood. :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 4:17 am
User avatarSuper HeroPosts: 658Location: Spirit of Pulp CityJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:09 pm
You are correct. Looking forward to getting your app.

My Gaming Blog
http://miniaturemayhem.net/
My Activity Log: Nothing right now. House is still being renovated... :(
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 4:20 am
User avatarMortalPosts: 35Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:39 pm
Thanks for the speedy reply!

Offline Profile