<  New Characters  ~  Release schedule?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:09 pm
MortalPosts: 11Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:08 am
Is there some sort of a release schedule out there for missing models? Such as Chimpanzer, Ghede minions etc? I see these mentioned in the book and the cards but can't find any info on them when such things might be available? :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:33 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4525Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
zFiend wrote:
Is there some sort of a release schedule out there for missing models? Such as Chimpanzer, Ghede minions etc? I see these mentioned in the book and the cards but can't find any info on them when such things might be available? :)

We have some new releases due in store soon after a prolonged delay from our caster including Bigfoot and the Pulp City SE batch of Supreme Genesis minis. :)

Other stuff will be included as soon as we can. One thing after an another has impacted our ablitty to esnure regular new releases, but it is something we want to get back in place. :)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:40 pm
MortalPosts: 9Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:29 pm
Good to hear about the new releases. Hope that with Bigfoot and the SE Genesis come the new miniature for Androida. I like that character a lot and want to grab it when it is ready :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:26 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4525Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
vanvakaris wrote:
Good to hear about the new releases. Hope that with Bigfoot and the SE Genesis come the new miniature for Androida. I like that character a lot and want to grab it when it is ready :)

Coming up we will have new Androida, at least one new mini for Blood Watch, Scarab, Pixels, and some other surprises. :)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:53 pm
Okay great! Seriously waiting for Chimpanzer :lol:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:47 pm
zFiend wrote:

So are we; we want to do all the Supremes in the SE book as and when we can - all figure in our plans. :)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:47 pm
Also is there any info on the Bumblebee models that have their art in the rulebook? We have a player ready to jump in once those get out.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:25 pm
MortalPosts: 9Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:29 pm
I agree about the Bee Girl, but also with the "Mummy-mystic" and the Draconic big guy. I hope that Pulp Mosnters could have a great release schedule from now on ;)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:04 pm
SidekickPosts: 68Location: FinlandJoined: Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:42 pm
zFiend wrote:
Also is there any info on the Bumblebee models that have their art in the rulebook? We have a player ready to jump in once those get out.

Every time Pulp City is mentioned in his presence, he goes "Have they released the bees yet? They really should release the bees!" :lol:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:18 pm
vanvakaris wrote:
I agree about the Bee Girl, but also with the "Mummy-mystic" and the Draconic big guy. I hope that Pulp Mosnters could have a great release schedule from now on ;)

Mummy-mystic? Scarab? If so, he should be out fairly soon. :)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:15 pm
SidekickPosts: 68Location: FinlandJoined: Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:42 pm
zFiend wrote:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:28 am
Math Mathonwy wrote:
zFiend wrote:

Must be a prophecy!

Offline Profile