<  New Characters  ~  Poll Winner: The lightning strikes

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:58 am
User avatarHeroPosts: 263Location: Atlanta, GAJoined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:59 pm
Wow, looks great! I can't wait to get my hands on this guy.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:37 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 947Location: Frankfort, KentuckyJoined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:18 pm
Awesome looking as usual.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:06 am
User avatarHeroPosts: 257Location: Kensington, MD, USAJoined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:34 pm
Morf wrote:
Yes, it's JvS again on sculpting. Some really great pieces from here coming up soon!

He's probably my favorite sculptor working these days.

"Are you seeing what I'm seeing? Because I'm seeing gorillas riding pterodactyls, with harpoon guns, stealing a boat."
-Plastic Man, Batman: The Brave and the Bold
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:50 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
Scorpio wrote:
Morf wrote:
Yes, it's JvS again on sculpting. Some really great pieces from here coming up soon!

He's probably my favorite sculptor working these days.

Me too. :D

I spoke briefly with Kev White (Hasslefree) last year to try an encourage himn to do some supers stuff; his response was that with the work James is putting out, he doesn't feel anyone else compares. High praise from an industry insider.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:45 pm
MortalPosts: 29Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:01 pm
Morf wrote:
He will be the first-direct release that will not see the retail.

Besides Giant Captain Hadron that is.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 5:11 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
Seen on the Pulp City Facebook page:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:16 pm
SidekickPosts: 55Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:11 pm
Hi - just joined the Pulp City craze and was wondering if there was a card for Perun? I couldn't see one on the Heroes, Villains or both sections - but do correct me if I just totally missed it!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:48 pm
User avatarImmortalPosts: 1161Location: Montreal, CanadaJoined: Tue May 12, 2009 4:23 am
Welcome to Pulp City!

As I understand it, Perun is still being playtestested although some people have hinted that we may see some stats soon.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:32 pm
Thanks for the welcome, I'm really looking forward to getting to know the neighbourhood :D

Got our first large batch of miniatures in this week and I'm really impressed with the sculpts and so went looking for the ones in the pipeline to find that they're, if anything, even better!

Haven't even played a game yet and already looking to expand - reckon I'm going to enjoy this game :)

I assume there's no release schedule as yet for the figures? Not to worry if not, I'll no doubt be checking in fairly regularly.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:15 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 1536Location: SE KansasJoined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:14 am
Tolchok wrote:
Thanks for the welcome, I'm really looking forward to getting to know the neighbourhood :D

Got our first large batch of miniatures in this week and I'm really impressed with the sculpts and so went looking for the ones in the pipeline to find that they're, if anything, even better!

Haven't even played a game yet and already looking to expand - reckon I'm going to enjoy this game :)

I assume there's no release schedule as yet for the figures? Not to worry if not, I'll no doubt be checking in fairly regularly.

Correct. We've got things in the works, and when the caster can, when Morf thinks things are ready, they get cast.

We usually get releases every couple of months- There has always been a steady stream of releases, though, since I've been around in 2007.

Now Accepting Commissions!

My Blog: Pen and Lead
Offline Profile WWW YIM
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:44 pm
Good stuff, I'll keep an eye out as Perun, Riposte and Arquero all look very nice indeed.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:22 pm
cardboardvampire wrote:
Welcome to Pulp City!

As I understand it, Perun is still being playtestested although some people have hinted that we may see some stats soon.

I think I can safely say the card is pretty much done. Hopefully posted here soon. :)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:57 pm
User avatarDefender of the NeighborhoodPosts: 139Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:06 am
just watched thor, now i want perun!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:07 pm
User avatarPulp City IconPosts: 1819Location: Cornwall, UKJoined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:22 pm
Did the same a couple of days ago but unfortunatly he was OOS

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:33 pm
It is not like you would find me painting my Perun in colours inspired by Thor... :P