<  New Characters  ~  Arquero

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:21 am
User avatarMinister of PulpPosts: 2027Location: Street FightingJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:13 pm
The combine effort of Mark Fugate (designer!), Tom Killingbeck (the name inventor!), James van Schaik (the sculptor), Aleksander Kidawa (the painter) and Przemek Jeske (the photographer), gee the list is longer than TF3 credits, here is Arquero, your very straightforward archer Hero Supreme!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:54 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
That is a great looking figure. Can't wait to get him in my hands. I know Mark has been waiting a long while to see him done up right. Fantastic stuff.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:01 am
User avatarDefender of the NeighborhoodPosts: 148Location: Enfield, North-London, UKJoined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:24 am
Niiiiiiiiccccceee. Me likey a lot.

J

My Painting Blog / My Pulp City Downloads
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:31 pm
MortalPosts: 5Location: Clements, MDJoined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:13 pm
Love this one... can't wait to pick it up 8)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:18 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 947Location: Frankfort, KentuckyJoined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:18 pm
Fantastic looking mini!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:24 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
Stunning; loved the artwork and the 'green' but that is amazing. Probably the best super-archer mini i can think of (and there are surprisingly a few out there!).

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:54 pm
User avatarMortalPosts: 8Location: Augusta, ME United StatesJoined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:37 pm
This guy looks great! Does he belong to a sub faction? Thanks for posting Morf!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:57 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
No Sub-Faction. He's a vigilante Hero. You'll find him teaming up with the Fencing Femme Fatale Riposte. I expect we'll see her very soon.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:15 pm
MortalPosts: 5Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:21 pm
Thanks for the update Morf, these models look very nice and look like they'll be a nice addition to the Pulp Cityverse.

Beermonkey wrote:
No Sub-Faction. He's a vigilante Hero. You'll find him teaming up with the Fencing Femme Fatale Riposte. I expect we'll see her very soon.

So we have another dynamic duo to fight alongside Jade Hawk and Skyline? That sounds awesome. Especially the whole Archer/Swordswoman team-up. :D

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:51 am
User avatarMortalPosts: 22Location: NEW YORKJoined: Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:51 pm
Awesome!!!! finally an archer, my favorite superhero type (Hawkeye!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:39 pm
HeraldPosts: 16Location: AkronJoined: Sun May 09, 2010 8:12 am
Beermonkey wrote:

I am looking forward to this one. I am a big fan of the vigilante characters, although with the new addition of Dark Solar I now have to choose between him and Dead Eye for my lvl 12 team.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:04 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
I thought her was H/V? (My recall may be faulty...)