<  New Characters  ~  Loup Garou II

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:45 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
From the Pulp City Facebook page comes a preview of Loup Garou II.

Loup Garou II is the second of his name to work for the Coven. Though Hoodoo has slain the orginal Loup Garou this new incarnation is entirely different. His fragment of the Moon Talisman transforms him into half man half beast. A creature of uncontrolled savagery he seeks out his enemies and rips them limb from limb.

Sculpted by Erick Redling.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:51 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 1536Location: SE KansasJoined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:14 am
Nice. Thanks for porting him over.

Now Accepting Commissions!

My Blog: Pen and Lead
Offline Profile WWW YIM
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:34 pm
User avatarHeroPosts: 354Location: Tindal, AustraliaJoined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:53 pm
I like. Very similar to the concept art too. Very cool.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:23 am
User avatarDefender of the NeighborhoodPosts: 148Location: Enfield, North-London, UKJoined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:24 am
Very nice, I've been looking forward to this guy coming out.

J

My Painting Blog / My Pulp City Downloads
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:51 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
Yeah LG is a fairly straight forward Brawler type but he adds a lot to the Coven. The Coven has been missing a good beatstick for a while. Combined with the Quake Halberd of Rook you can set up some nasty combo's!

Add the fact that you can bring LG as part of a Blood Watch team and you can really expand your options. Lots of fun with the Moon Howlers set coming out. Good times will be had I'm sure.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:09 pm
User avatarMinister of PulpPosts: 2027Location: Street FightingJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:13 pm
This is the sole pic that was taken for the box print but there will be more!
The sculptor is Erick Redling, his first sculpt for the line, more (new grimms and Primates of Power) coming soon!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:51 pm
User avatarImmortalPosts: 1161Location: Montreal, CanadaJoined: Tue May 12, 2009 4:23 am
A solid melee character will be great for the coven but I can't wait to try him out in Blood Watch. A line-up of Bale, 6FU and Loup Garou supported by the right level 1s, has a lot of potential for wonderful close up carnage!

I can't wait to see his stats... I'm hoping there would be some useful synergy between him and Gator. Either something that let's Loup Garou function in the swamp, or even better, something that let's Loup Garou toss/shove other supremes into the swamp!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:35 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 947Location: Frankfort, KentuckyJoined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:18 pm
Want

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:20 am
User avatarHeraldPosts: 472Location: Akron, OHJoined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:03 pm
YES! Werewolf with dreads? Sure!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:39 am
You forgot voodoo!

Voodoo Werewolf with Dreads!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:54 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
A true beast of a mini (in all the good ways!). Love it!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:05 pm
User avatarImmortalPosts: 1161Location: Montreal, CanadaJoined: Tue May 12, 2009 4:23 am
I was looking at the mini again... Is it a one piece sculpt or are the arms separate?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:48 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
I on't know for certain, but i would guess at 1-piece; Morf has been trying to aim increasingly for 1-piece minis as much as possible.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:47 pm
User avatarMortalPosts: 22Location: NEW YORKJoined: Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:51 pm
Who's the painter? probably not the same person who painted the other releases...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:20 am
User avatarMinister of PulpPosts: 2027Location: Street FightingJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:13 pm
The painter is me and the secret is he just got a frontal paintjob :)
We were rushed to print boxes so he is still waiting for a proper pj.
The model is 3 pieces - arms are separate and was tbh a nightmare to cast as the claws either tore molds or didn't fully form.