Author Message

<  New Characters  ~  Night Fright

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:43 pm
MortalPosts: 42Joined: Thu May 10, 2012 7:32 am
that mean leech is more like a sort of living resource?


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:54 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
Size will matter so much in the future...

For now probably 30mm but I would not worry too much.



_________________
Pulp Citizen (blog): link
Hairy sticking: TINY!; Red Bella; Slug Muldoon; Painted 154 Pulp City minis;
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:08 pm
User avatarPulp City IconPosts: 1819Location: Cornwall, UKJoined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:22 pm
I dont know what size base he should be on, but I have picked up a seperate Night Fright and based him without Leech on a 40mm



_________________
My Blog Tales of a Tabletop Skirmisher Inc Pulp City.
Citizens of Pulp City Facebook Group Here
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:52 pm
User avatarImmortalPosts: 1161Location: Montreal, CanadaJoined: Tue May 12, 2009 4:23 am
nowhere wrote:
that mean leech is more like a sort of living resource?


It's an oversimplification, but yes, somewhat. That said, don't worry, if you field Night Fright and Leech together, you won't feel that they're underpowered.


pulpcitizen wrote:
Size will matter so much in the future...
For now probably 30mm but I would not worry too much.


Interesting... Is that a contradiction though? Size will matter more soon, but the base size I use for Night Fright doesn't matter much?


hendybadger wrote:
I dont know what size base he should be on, but I have picked up a seperate Night Fright and based him without Leech on a 40mm


That's actually a quite logical idea... but it's rare for such a small model to have such a large base. The only other example I can think of is Dr. Mercury.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:45 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
cardboardvampire wrote:
pulpcitizen wrote:
Size will matter so much in the future...
For now probably 30mm but I would not worry too much.


Interesting... Is that a contradiction though? Size will matter more soon, but the base size I use for Night Fright doesn't matter much?
....


Talking in more general terms...



_________________
Pulp Citizen (blog): link
Hairy sticking: TINY!; Red Bella; Slug Muldoon; Painted 154 Pulp City minis;
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:55 am
User avatarPulp City IconPosts: 1819Location: Cornwall, UKJoined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:22 pm
My way of thinking was that most people will only have the 1 model
So would just take the Leech card away and keep using it when Leech is destroyed.
That's until you can buy NF seperatly.

Luckily mines not in the painting line yet so can be rebased onto a 30mm



_________________
My Blog Tales of a Tabletop Skirmisher Inc Pulp City.
Citizens of Pulp City Facebook Group Here
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:34 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 947Location: Frankfort, KentuckyJoined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:18 pm
Magnets, you could always magnetize him and a seperate base :D



_________________
Image
My Pulp City Collection 91 out of 94
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:16 pm
User avatarImmortalPosts: 1161Location: Montreal, CanadaJoined: Tue May 12, 2009 4:23 am
Bubba Ho-Tep wrote:
Magnets, you could always magnetize him and a seperate base :D


I'd considered that, but, and I admit I haven't assembled mine yet, but isn't he a little small for magnetization? Did you try it?


Offline Profile

Display posts from previous:  Sort by:

All times are UTC [ DST ]
Page 4 of 4
53 posts
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
Search for:
Post new topic  Reply to topic
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
cron