<  New Characters  ~  Green Serpent

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:26 pm
User avatarPulp City IconPosts: 1819Location: Cornwall, UKJoined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:22 pm
pulpcitizen wrote:
hendybadger wrote:
Really nice looking mini. And once again it ha stayed very close to the artwork which is amazing.
Looking forward to seeing the rest.

Do we know much about her yet?
H or V? Lvl?

Villain; and I don't think it too much to reveal she will be L2.

And there may be a specific link between her, Green emperor and Crimson Oni...

Yay! More Villains!
Could Oni also be a child if the Green Emperor?
And is the Green Serpent the enemy of Chronin?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:44 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
hendybadger wrote:
pulpcitizen wrote:
hendybadger wrote:
Really nice looking mini. And once again it ha stayed very close to the artwork which is amazing.
Looking forward to seeing the rest.

Do we know much about her yet?
H or V? Lvl?

Villain; and I don't think it too much to reveal she will be L2.

And there may be a specific link between her, Green emperor and Crimson Oni...

Yay! More Villains!
Could Oni also be a child if the Green Emperor?
And is the Green Serpent the enemy of Chronin?

On that last question, remember this from Chronin's fluff?:

Quote:
Chronin still keeps the Shadow Mask’s finely crafted blade. She is fully aware that in the Green Emperor’s court, there is always a Shadow Mask and one day, he or she will come to reclaim the sword along with Yuriko’s life. But she will be more than ready.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:19 pm
User avatarPulp City IconPosts: 1819Location: Cornwall, UKJoined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:22 pm
So the Green Serpent may not be the Shadow Mask. But could the Shadow Mask be the other Supreme in the box?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:47 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
hendybadger wrote:
So the Green Serpent may not be the Shadow Mask. But could the Shadow Mask be the other Supreme in the box?

At this stage I think only Morf could answer as to box pairs coming up.

If we are to see a double wave, that is 4 boxes.

1. Crimson Oni & Foxxy Blade
2. Doom Train & Night Fright/Leech
3. Green Serpent & ???
4. ??? & ???

Now of course on the forum and FB there have been some clues about other as-yet-not-revealed minis, but nothing 100% conclusive as far as I know.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:25 pm
User avatarImmortalPosts: 1161Location: Montreal, CanadaJoined: Tue May 12, 2009 4:23 am
pulpcitizen wrote:

3. Green Serpent & ???
4. ??? & ???

Now of course on the forum and FB there have been some clues about other as-yet-not-revealed minis, but nothing 100% conclusive as far as I know.

Hmm... add in the potential for both the multipart ninjas and terror cotta warriors (see the other two threads in this sub forum) and this could be a very, very nice wave!

Unless thosea re only being released later...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:54 am
User avatarHeroPosts: 152Location: Peterborough, ONJoined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:23 pm
Maybe the last box is something super secret that hasn't been mentioned yet. Like a pair of crime fighting luchadors, or a guy in a bunny costume with a big ass sword and his partner, a former boxer who was turned into an anthropomorphic kangaroo, or some other crazy, wackiness that us mere mortals do not know the likes of.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:25 pm
User avatarImmortalPosts: 1161Location: Montreal, CanadaJoined: Tue May 12, 2009 4:23 am
smokingmonkee wrote:
Maybe the last box is something super secret that hasn't been mentioned yet. Like a pair of crime fighting luchadors, or a guy in a bunny costume with a big ass sword and his partner, a former boxer who was turned into an anthropomorphic kangaroo, or some other crazy, wackiness that us mere mortals do not know the likes of.

Huh... you know, a luchador would be quite appropriate for Pulp city... Not sure if the same is true of the bunnybarian, but since we do have a chimp ninja, anything is possible!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:06 pm
SidekickPosts: 60Location: Rockville, MD, USAJoined: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:07 am
pulpcitizen wrote:
hendybadger wrote:

3. Green Serpent & Jade Ninjas
4. Jade Emperor & Terror Cotta Warriors

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:21 pm
skrivanek wrote:
pulpcitizen wrote:
hendybadger wrote:

3. Green Serpent & Jade Ninjas
4. Jade Emperor & Terror Cotta Warriors

Maybe, maybe not... 8)

I can think of at least 2 other Jade Alliance Supremes...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:51 pm
Whoever is in the boxes, Im sure I will want them!

Has there been any closer clues for release date? So I can make sure I have enough pennies put back.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:02 pm
Personally, I'm hoping the Ninjas will be in a box by themselves. Given that they're suposed to be modular and that I'd like to build a few different sets, I'd be happier if they weren't packaged with a supreme.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:24 pm
User avatarHeroPosts: 152Location: Peterborough, ONJoined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:23 pm
How about Green Serpent and Shadow Mask as a box? That leaves multipart ninjas as their own box.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:35 pm
smokingmonkee wrote:
How about Green Serpent and Shadow Mask as a box? That leaves multipart ninjas as their own box.

That's certainly a hypothesis... As our estemed Pulpcitizen has said though, only Morf knows for sure. There could be other supremes and the minions could all come later! It could also be something wildly different... I mean, we DO have a box of necroplane guys coming out so the 4th box could have ANYTHING!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:51 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 1536Location: SE KansasJoined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:14 am
I can't wait either, fellas.

However, I don't want a double wave release as I can't afford it!

Now Accepting Commissions!

My Blog: Pen and Lead
Offline Profile WWW YIM
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:58 pm
cardboardvampire wrote:
smokingmonkee wrote:

That's certainly a hypothesis... As our estemed Pulpcitizen has said though, only Morf knows for sure. There could be other supremes and the minions could all come later! It could also be something wildly different... I mean, we DO have a box of necroplane guys coming out so the 4th box could have ANYTHING!

First time ANYONE has suggested humble litle me as being esteemed! :lol: