<  New Characters  ~  100 Voices + Imps

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:40 pm
User avatarPulp City IconPosts: 1819Location: Cornwall, UKJoined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:22 pm
Shamelessly stolen from Pulp Citizens interview with Melvin de Voor - http://pulp-citizen.blogspot.co.uk/2012 ... -voor.html

100 Voices + Imps
Eric Hanson, a mysterious villain made of memories of killers, arsonists and muggers of the super-security prison in Pulp City

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:46 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 1461Location: Zen StudiosJoined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:43 pm
I SO LOVE THAT PIC!

Never Bother Questioning Authority, They Don't Know Either . . .

"Damned if you Do, Damned if you don't"
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:50 pm
User avatarPulp City IconPosts: 1819Location: Cornwall, UKJoined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:22 pm
Voices and the '2Face' Imp are my faves

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:02 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
I love that concept - the cloak has a (DC) android Hourman meets Mourn vibe for me - even though I am sure neither was a reference point.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:03 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 1461Location: Zen StudiosJoined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:43 pm
I just love all of them!

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:42 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 947Location: Frankfort, KentuckyJoined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:18 pm
Now we need minis for them!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:46 pm
User avatarImmortalPosts: 1161Location: Montreal, CanadaJoined: Tue May 12, 2009 4:23 am
:) Ok, that's just awesome... I can't wait to see how those translate into figs!

It's odd but I kinda expected something a little more menacing. That said, I'm far from disapointed!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:48 pm
I'm sorry CBV - but if you saw 'that' advancing on you threateningly in real life, you would find that plenty menacing!

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:57 pm
User avatarImmortalPosts: 1161Location: Montreal, CanadaJoined: Tue May 12, 2009 4:23 am
Doctor-Warlock wrote:
I'm sorry CBV - but if you saw 'that' advancing on you threateningly in real life, you would find that plenty menacing!

:) True enough. Granted, the same would be true of that Ironman picture you posted in the other thread...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:01 pm
I think people detach, y'know - I tend to look at concept art from the perspective of "What if It were real" - cool or not? (maybe thats just me with my weird imagination).

I know my Mrs would be freaked out by weird little purple-psycho 'umpa-lumpas' LoL!

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:03 pm
cardboardvampire wrote:
the same would be true of that Ironman picture you posted in the other thread...

If confronted by that in real life, I think I would be VERY concerned . . . . .

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:06 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
You see I love the unnerving living cape, that is speaking to future victims. Imagine the cape whispering in a torrent of 100 murderous, voices as this freaky Supreme advanced towards you..

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:09 pm
Doctor-Warlock wrote:
I think people detach, y'know - I tend to look at concept art from the perspective of "What if It were real" - cool or not? (maybe thats just me with my weird imagination).

I know my Mrs would be freaked out by weird little purple-psycho 'umpa-lumpas' LoL!

Interesting point... The little guys are definitely creepy. I love the two-face guy.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:12 pm
It's a case of what WOULD be scary in real life, and what scares you personally!

PC is 100% correct, just the sounds would be freaky!

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:40 pm
User avatarHeroPosts: 257Location: Kensington, MD, USAJoined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:34 pm
In the past I have posited the theory that Mourn is the alternate universe version of the Mysterious Man, but it looks like we have another contender...

"Are you seeing what I'm seeing? Because I'm seeing gorillas riding pterodactyls, with harpoon guns, stealing a boat."
-Plastic Man, Batman: The Brave and the Bold
Offline Profile WWW