<  New Characters  ~  Red Baron

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:47 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
Ok what's the scoop with Red Baron? Cool figure do we have Pulp City stats for him? If so somebody better be sharing soon. So sound off. The Beer comands it!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:14 am
User avatarSuper HeroPosts: 658Location: Spirit of Pulp CityJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:09 pm
Oh Red Baron is awesome. In a word "Broken" :)

He's so awesome to play. :)

My Gaming Blog
http://miniaturemayhem.net/
My Activity Log: Nothing right now. House is still being renovated... :(
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:55 am
User avatarSidekickPosts: 88Location: TexasJoined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:42 pm
I love how it says Pulp City Golden Age! You could then Even use Silver Age for characters from the 60s. If your not a comic book geek the Golden Age refers to the comic that came out during the 30s to the late 50s.

Great geekery,
Brian

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:17 am
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
WOW what a monster! I truely love it. You're not kidding about him being broken. Now I wish I had gotten a hold on one of these. Thanks Larkin I should have known I could count on you to keep us in the loop. And you're right Brian he just screams Golden Age. A nice possiblity for further developments and crossovers.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:37 am
HeroPosts: 169Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:54 pm
He's really cool.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:15 pm
User avatarMinister of PulpPosts: 2027Location: Street FightingJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:13 pm
Broken,
but look at the last line of his Team Power. he is definitely NOT intended for regular play.
We'll let his fluff out soon.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:15 am
User avatarMortalPosts: 44Location: Auckland, New ZealandJoined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:30 am
Morf wrote:
Broken,
but look at the last line of his Team Power. he is definitely NOT intended for regular play.

Would it be a fair guess that there will, eventually, be enough Golden Age Supremes available on both sides that you could have entirely Golden Age games? Perhaps even flipping the rules to allow 'modern' Supremes if your opponent agrees (like Iron Train going back in time in the rule book).

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:13 am
User avatarSidekickPosts: 57Location: Huntington Beach, CAJoined: Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:48 pm
The Red Baron was a nice touch to the Pulp City/AE-WWII crossover game at Gen Con. I am sure you guys will see many more cross over miniatures from both games as the AE crew are big fans of Pulp City.

And yes he is wicked powerful and broken. But thats the fun of him. :twisted:

Cheers,
Robert

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:23 am
User avatarSidekickPosts: 50Location: Denver COJoined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:24 am
I really think he should be a level 3! IMHO!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:32 am
User avatarMinister of PulpPosts: 2027Location: Street FightingJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:13 pm
Yes, there will be more to come.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:52 am
Ok now the real question is he going to be available as a regular release or is he going to be event only?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:11 pm
Still debating. 100% he will be available as an online/con thing, not sure about the regular distribution. We may pack a bunch of Golden Age Supremes together in the end.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:47 am
User avatarHeraldPosts: 725Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:25 pm
Wow... he reminds me of the Ghost zero webcomic. Dave made a real nice job here.
Anyway, the Sup' looks real tough. The kind of guy you don't wanna mess with.

Seabolt 12%
Dr Tenebrous 100%
C.O.R.E. 100%

Pulp City collection (84,21% painted):
32* Supremes out of 38**
*incl. alt. Gentleman
**incl. Herald
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:24 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
Morf wrote:
Still debating. 100% he will be available as an online/con thing, not sure about the regular distribution. We may pack a bunch of Golden Age Supremes together in the end.

Any (more) thoughts on Red Baron seeing wider release for those seeking to pick him up?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:49 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
leonmallett wrote:
Morf wrote:

Any (more) thoughts on Red Baron seeing wider release for those seeking to pick him up?

Any answers on this one? :?: