<  New Characters  ~  Efreet - to get you through the hard times!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:54 am
MortalPosts: 39Location: Philadelphia, PAJoined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:39 pm
Morf wrote:
See, Efreet is one of those "on the permanent reserve" list.
I just did the math last week and I need about 26 minis until the GenCon 2010 :shock:
Efreet may be out if I get a space for him but villians are at a little disadvantage atm as there is 2 boxes of Necroplane/Forgotten already scheduled plus all the Ulthars that are dead set to get released for GenCon.

Glad to hear the Necroplane and Forgotten are coming! Can't wait to field that Tenebrous army. Heh heh heh...

Jason

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:56 am
User avatarHeraldPosts: 937Location: Burlington, Vermont, USAJoined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:55 pm
Nooooooooo!

I need more forgotten than just that! I need Mecha Spartans, Phalanx, Efreet, and other ancient deities. I need my Stygia too!

"Why did you draw that?" - Invader Larb at The Great Assigning for Operation Impending Doom II
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:03 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 99Location: HeidelbergJoined: Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:26 pm
Invader Larb wrote:
Nooooooooo!

I need more forgotten than just that! I need Mecha Spartans, Phalanx, Efreet, and other ancient deities. I need my Stygia too!

I need GIANT MONSTERS!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:59 pm
User avatarSidekickPosts: 97Location: Brunswick, MaineJoined: Tue May 19, 2009 6:41 pm
Moar Forgotten!

Sounds like another great Rank 2 supreme.

Any word as to when there migth be a Rank 1 Forgotten?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:56 pm
User avatarMinister of PulpPosts: 2027Location: Street FightingJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:13 pm
Phalanx = Lvl 1. Servant Level for Forgotten.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:07 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
Morf wrote:

[seeking hints]For November by any chance, or for next year?[/seeking hints]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:30 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 937Location: Burlington, Vermont, USAJoined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:55 pm
Alas, he will not be available in November, nor January. He'll show up next Spring at the earliest.

"Why did you draw that?" - Invader Larb at The Great Assigning for Operation Impending Doom II
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:25 pm
User avatarSidekickPosts: 97Location: Brunswick, MaineJoined: Tue May 19, 2009 6:41 pm
Morf wrote:

Works for me! We need our whipping boys.

Hmmm, is Phalanx a non-unique Supreme? Can we field a force of them?

That would be sweet. Give them an ability that when they're near each other, they can increase their fighting prowess. [/wishfulthinking]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:08 pm
If I recall correctly, Phalanx is a minion controller who bring Mecha-Spartans. So you'd have the one supreme (Phalanx) plus cool minions!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:56 pm
MortalPosts: 28Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:06 am
How many models Efreet will have? one boy minis and one Efreet or one as Boreas did? Personally I didn't like Boreas and watching concept i fear Efreet will look similiar :(

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:08 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
Ocelot wrote:
How many models Efreet will have? one boy minis and one Efreet or one as Boreas did? Personally I didn't like Boreas and watching concept i fear Efreet will look similiar :(

2 minis as he has shapechange, I believe.

EDIT: in fact:

jed_the_machine wrote:
greenstuff_gav wrote:
one mini? or are they gonna be seperate?

It's a Shapechanger, so 2 minis and 2 cards - before and after the change :)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:56 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 2139Location: Maine U.S.A.Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:52 am
Yup 2 minis, and most likely 2 separate cards. With shape change when the model changes the whole thing is different. We've been play testing him lately and I assure you you won't be disappointed.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:48 pm
User avatarMinister of PulpPosts: 2027Location: Street FightingJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:13 pm
Yes, funny enough Heroes only Villains may target him with ANY Actions when in the Malcolm form. He is a pretty potent sorcer on his own.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:56 pm
Morf wrote:
Yes, funny enough Heroes only Villains may target him with ANY Actions when in the Malcolm form. He is a pretty potent sorcer on his own.

So is that:
- 'Only Villains may target Malcolm' or
- 'Heroes may not target Malcolm'?

I ask because if the former then a hero/Villain becomes a very useful addition to a team facing Efreet, do they not?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:18 am
It's the Villains only option:
"Dang, I ain't gonna let this punk fry my fury back with his magicks" says Guerilla to his ally Iron Train. Who is there to stop the huge guy with a minigun?