<  New Characters  ~  Trawling some posts & book...(pirate badger update p. 4)

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:30 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
While trawling through a few posts by Morf and others, I compiled a list of some Supremes that have been mentioned but haven't yet been included in release schedules yet (so not including publicly scheduled upcoming releases).

Is it time to start gossiping about what may be happening with these? :lol:

Collated information for those Supremes mentioned but not yet announced/listed on any specific schedule. Thanks to various members such as Invader Larb and Jadin for their contributions. This accounts for about 20 or more not on the release list (link).

The most recent list update (added Green Army; I expect them as a placeholder for future expansion opportunities some considerable time from now; added posted plans for some female Supremes):

The list uses a vague traffic light system:
confirmed by Morf
Mentioned by "people in the know" or similar substative report
presumed based on fluff or other mentions
grey = unlikely to appear?

Terror Cotta Warrior Villain L2 (Little Asia)
Zoidrod X - mentioned in Francis Gator's fluff; possibly a Pulp Monster?
Tank Red - mentioned in Trail's fluff; mentioned by Morf.
Stalker - a character that forms a duo with Solar; green completed?
The Avatar of the Jaguar - "complicated" (Morf) - possibly a villain?; regraded to green; we await the Dark Solar stuff.
Aryan - sketches completed early on; subsequently abandoned from planned releases.
Morfeo - "who woke up from coma only to find out that he's got the access to some obscure arcane knowledge about dreams. He's never opened his eyes again." (quoted from Morf).
Lady in Red (Lvl 2)???.

ARC
Red Bella (Lvl 2)

The Coven:
- Zero (faceless assassin) (L2); either in testing or tested; mentioned to form his own pack for release but will that change?
- Saint Kane and Saint Eve (L2); share AP and damage stat.
- Papa Zombie (L3): write-up reported (by Morf) to be done.- Loup Garou II(L1): write-up reported (by Morf) to be done.

Blood Watch:
- V.H. (Victor Helsing) team leader who is likely to be another level 3; although only mentioned in fluff he can likely be considered on the pressing to-do list as team leader; since this was intially posted the Blod Watch leader/L3 has been identified to be female, so is VH in fact a female Supreme?
Moonchild, she-wolf, mentioned in Boreas' Forum fluff

Necroplane:
Soulgolem - in 6FU's fluff, and Morf mentioned these as being responsible for a missing battle report: was he hinting at a future minion?
Hollow Ones - in Dr. Tenebrous' fluff; Necroplane infiltrators
Deadliner - various mentions, probably should be green; 30's gangster Frank Gatsby resurrected by the Necroplane

Forgotten:
- Phalanx, Hellsmith's creation, the Minion Leader and a bit of a tank; the Mecha-Spartans are his minions; probably no longer a planned release in a pack with Efreet.
- Efreet, shape-changing fire blaster; art has been seen.
- Stygian LVL 3, a medusa type and team leader, discussed in the fluff in various entries; very likely but when is unknown, so amber for now.
- Hydra/Stygian Hydra; mentioned as Stygian Hydra in Tangent's fluff; I am assuming that the Hydra is not Stygian herself.

The Dark Round Table:
- Excalibur, wielding a sword crackling with lightning with his sidekicks
- Lancelot the Dark
- Shadow Percival

Green Army:
- Green Emperor denoted as leader of the Green Army
- Shadow Mask; assassin, one has been already been killed but "there is always a Shadow Mask" (from Chronin's fluff).

Ulthars:
I have dropped them from the list for the moment since they should be hitting this summer (hopefully).

Any thoughts? Any to add to the list?

Last edited by pulpcitizen on Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:52 am, edited 23 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:47 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 937Location: Burlington, Vermont, USAJoined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:55 pm
Well Twilight is in the starter box and Chronin is slated for release with Dr. Mercury.

There are some others that have been mentioned however, as you have noted above. I also have the following notes/rumors.

The Coven
- Zero (faceless assassin), Saint Kane and Saint Eve

Blood Watch
- V.H. (Victor Helsing) team leader who is likely to be another level 3.

Necroplane:
- Sanguine, a very flexible Mind/Strength Supreme who is a vampire

Forgotten:
- Phalanx, Hellsmith's creation, the Minion Leader and a bit of a tank
- Efreet, shape-changing fire blaster
- Stygian LVL 3, a medusa type and team leader

The Dark Round Table:
- Lancelot the Dark
- Shadow Percival

I'm especially interested in more forgotten releases, myself.

"Why did you draw that?" - Invader Larb at The Great Assigning for Operation Impending Doom II
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:48 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 4526Location: House of Jade LanternsJoined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am
Invader Larb wrote:
Well Twilight is in the starter box ...

:oops:

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:08 pm
Invader Larb wrote:

The Dark Round Table:
- Lancelot the Dark
- Shadow Percival

Given the emerging pattern, can we assume that Excalibur will be lvl 3?

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:38 pm
User avatarMinister of PulpPosts: 2027Location: Street FightingJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:13 pm
Want one more?
Tank Red from Trail's fluff.

Actually, I have about 30 other ready. If I haven't written a business plan and had a lot of money, I would get all of them out next month ;)

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:48 pm
Morf wrote:
Want one more?

Actually, I have about 30 other ready. If I haven't written a business plan and had a lot of money, I would get all of them out next month ;)

Rip up the business plan! Steal some money!

:twisted:

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:52 pm
Morf wrote:
Want one more?

Actually, I have about 30 other ready...;)

Hmm. I think we have accounted for about 18, which leaves maybe another dozen (assuming the Soulgolem is one... ;) )...

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:34 pm
User avatarHeraldPosts: 937Location: Burlington, Vermont, USAJoined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:55 pm
Morf wrote:
Want one more?

Excellent!

Keep them dripping out nice and slow to torture us. We say we want to know about all of them and have every model in our hands right now. But we're kidding ourselves. I love getting a few every other month with regular previews each week. It lets folks buy everything they want and keep up with the painting. It also keeps up the excitement.

So stick to that business plan and keep up the torture!

"Why did you draw that?" - Invader Larb at The Great Assigning for Operation Impending Doom II
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 5:26 pm
To add to the list:

Stalker - a character that forms a duo with Solar.

The Avatar of the Jaguar - possibly a villain?

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:26 am
Also:

Aryan - sketches completed early on.

Morfeo - "who woke up from coma only to find out that he's got the access to some obscure arcane knowledge about dreams.
He's never opened his eyes again."
(quoted from Morf).

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:22 am
User avatarMortalPosts: 48Location: Barcelona, SpainJoined: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:41 pm
I also remember something about C.O.R.E Lv 3 Heavy Metal leader and another Heavy Metal member called Nuclear Jones and according to what I remember his powers were about AP control...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:45 am
User avatarMinister of PulpPosts: 2027Location: Street FightingJoined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:13 pm
leonmallett wrote:
Also:

Aryan - sketches completed early on.

Morfeo - "who woke up from coma only to find out that he's got the access to some obscure arcane knowledge about dreams.
He's never opened his eyes again."
(quoted from Morf).

Ah yesssss... Morfeo, our little Sandman's buddy is still on the list, I dropped Aryan since I feel like there is SO many games that cover nazi villains we don't need one.

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:51 am
Do I need to do some more digging...? :lol:

I may collate the lists here to make a little more sense. :)

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 12:38 pm
EDIT: following suggestion, info moved to first post.

Last edited by pulpcitizen on Mon May 11, 2009 5:07 pm, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 12:42 pm
Raven wrote:
I also remember something about C.O.R.E Lv 3 Heavy Metal leader and another Heavy Metal member called Nuclear Jones and according to what I remember his powers were about AP control...

Both are already on the planned release schedule: link