<  New Characters  ~  Boreas, the slumber is over

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:14 pm
User avatarGuardian of PulpPosts: 1536Location: SE KansasJoined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:14 am
This guy is rather large as well. If you look at him in the booth video from Gen Con, he's great looking.

Now Accepting Commissions!

My Blog: Pen and Lead
Offline Profile WWW YIM
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:44 pm
User avatarSidekickPosts: 97Location: Brunswick, MaineJoined: Tue May 19, 2009 6:41 pm
Definitely excited about Boreas. He's going to make a great distraction to allow Hellsmith to get up and personal.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:29 am
User avatarSidekickPosts: 57Location: Huntington Beach, CAJoined: Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:48 pm
This guy is on my painting desk right now and I must say that I love this fig.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:36 am
User avatarDefender of the NeighborhoodPosts: 139Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:06 am
I know mr hendybadger was planning on his own character, a pirate lost in the triangle who turns up years later in pulp-city with a sword that controls wind and wave. this story has very similar aspects to it. maybe there where two items each containing a half of borea's essence? If Boreas can obtain the second part of his soul he can become complete.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:31 pm
User avatarPulp City IconPosts: 1819Location: Cornwall, UKJoined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:22 pm
I like it!
Or maybe the sword has something to do with the original pirate. Could have somehow absorbed some of the power